Scotty Cameron putters

Not sure. All my favorite finishes will make it unplayable around here (rust) like a black oxide or a gorgeous Oil Can.

It's a gem. It has some old paint fill but other than that the metal is ding-free.

I just recently had a Tei3 come back that is in oil can that looks incredible.

I just recently had a Tei3 come back that is in oil can that looks incredible.

I'm leaning heavily towards an Oil Can finish for this one. It would be cool to make it maintenance-free so I can game it but the polymer finishes just don't do it for me, and if I were to go Pro Platinum (nickel plating) I hate how Scotty plates the insert also.
That'll make two awesome putters I have that I can never use due to moisture, but the finishes you can do on a Carbon head are just awesome.

I'm leaning heavily towards an Oil Can finish for this one. It would be cool to make it maintenance-free so I can game it but the polymer finishes just don't do it for me, and if I were to go Pro Platinum (nickel plating) I hate how Scotty plates the insert also.
That'll make two awesome putters I have that I can never use due to moisture, but the finishes you can do on a Carbon head are just awesome.

Do it!!!

So im a scotty owner....sorta. will have it by club clash and cant wait

Details needed please.
I own this
Being sent to another thper to have shaft installed
fbdd3e52e20c7d0737cb90a891ca9f15.jpg
90fd8073b34dbdb55faa5384a35173fc.jpg
49b1d3d8bb96da81c55259750fb66f3f.jpg
0ebdcc5b618afb3c50dab81cee6c952d.jpg

Gorgeous, dude.

That's a beauty Mike! I've always rolled those well.

I'm guessing he doesn't have it yet, getting it shafted?

I can't help but be curious about the story around the currently snapped shaft and/or how the other thing looked that met the shaft.

I can't help but be curious about the story around the currently snapped shaft and/or how the other thing looked that met the shaft.

Hahaha. I'm curious now too.

Is chutting allowed with a Scotty? J/K MD441, nice looking flatstick! I really like those Notchbacks.

I own this

So is that finally the fruition of a 2 year ponder??

Also, that's the exact one I'd want. keep an eye on it :wink:

Nice Deano!! I've always liked the notch back heads.

So is that finally the fruition of a 2 year ponder??

Also, that's the exact one I'd want. keep an eye on it :wink:

Not quite, the original ponder wasnt a notchback and was a plumbers neck, but I cant be picky with this one

That thing looks stealthy and mean... sort of a putting assassin

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That notchback is a sweet design. Nice pick up!

I own this
fbdd3e52e20c7d0737cb90a891ca9f15.jpg
90fd8073b34dbdb55faa5384a35173fc.jpg
49b1d3d8bb96da81c55259750fb66f3f.jpg
0ebdcc5b618afb3c50dab81cee6c952d.jpg

i picked up this same putter a couple of weeks back. It is being sent off for some customization love and cant wait to get it back.

Want ... love the hosel.

I still haven't rolled a ball with that massive head and not sure I could do so without having a bit of a chuckle. Love to see that neck getting used more and more though.

Does Scotty make a stock 365g blade head without interchangeable weights?

Does Scotty make a stock 365g blade head without interchangeable weights?

Not that I'm aware of. I think maybe some of the Dual Balance heads are much heavier and I suppose you could cut the shaft down on one of those.

Not that I'm aware of. I think maybe some of the Dual Balance heads are much heavier and I suppose you could cut the shaft down on one of those.

That's what I thought. Thanks

Back