2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Jordan's round keeps looking better and better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a good round, with some great par saves, but defiantly had the advantage going out early today.

Hey Dean, I don't think that Ryan Moore dark horse is going to pan out.

sergio's shirt looks like a fat guy wore it to mow the lawn, sweating all over himself.

Not even sure you can say Rory has a eagle putt. Going to be a tough 2-putt.

Well Jason blew that round

Was a good round, with some great par saves, but defiantly had the advantage going out early today.

Agreed - much different conditions. Is the cold front coming through tonight or during the day on Friday?

I thought it was tonight.

Hey Dean, I don't think that Ryan Moore dark horse is going to pan out.
Yeah he's pulling a Fowler.

Agreed - much different conditions. Is the cold front coming through tonight or during the day on Friday?

Think JB mentioned some rain through the evening and then late day winds again tomorrow. Basically similar to today.

Think JB mentioned some rain through the evening and then late day winds again tomorrow. Basically similar to today.

So all players get to experience similar conditions then. It's tough when a late draw gets an early morning and they see the bad side of conditions.

You can not win it on day one, but you can sure dig a hole ...

Oh Rory...Touch of a civil war surgeon.

When that wasn't slowing down near the top of the ridge, I was really hoping it would hit the hole just to slow it down.

Wow. Brutal home stretch for Day

He's so young to have putting problems!

Huge putt.

Rors makin putts

Rory seems to have his putter working again, so I'm hopeful he's got a chance this week.

Nice 2-putt by Rors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back