NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his last 11 games (9ahl, 2 NHL) he has 11 goals and 0 assists ( 9ahl 2nhl) glad he learned how to shoot, now remember how to pass
What's so weird is historicaly he's a play maker not a shooter. I think he is being told to shoot the damn puck, and it's working.
And all 16 teams are finally set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's so weird is historicaly he's a play maker not a shooter. I think he is being told to shoot the damn puck, and it's working.

He has been told to start shooting more... Apparently he listened

50! Wow what a milestone....

7 seasons of 50 goals. Damn impressive for a caveman

NHL 2015-2016 Season

UND fans chanting "Sioux forever"... Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holtby ties a record and the talk on the post game show is does he start tomorrow?

Oilers at Canucks tonight.

I think I can smell the tire fire from here.

Let's make this Tapatalk image a proper one...

5239debfba11461f369137a9cd7f452f.jpg

Yeah yeah I know I know, you were really great all season
Haha they are great I don't play on the team. Just a stupid loyal supporter

Haha they are great I don't play on the team. Just a stupid loyal supporter

Haha, the capitals were really great all regular season... Usually are

You want to talk about teams dominating (something)? And you know what happens before the Cup is awarded?

capitals-fire46.jpg

Ugh just saw the Tyler Johnson hit, I doubt we see him for a while. Such a unnecessary hit, not violent but ridiculously dangerous. Sure hope their is a reaction from NY.

Ugh just saw the Tyler Johnson hit, I doubt we see him for a while. Such a unnecessary hit, not violent but ridiculously dangerous. Sure hope their is a reaction from NY.
I saw it also and it was not good for him. Is there a timetable yet?

I saw it also and it was not good for him. Is there a timetable yet?
Nope, but Cooper did not sound hopeful. He said if it was a playoff game he wouldn't have returned. This is the same guy who played the entire Finals with a broken wrist last year. My gut is broken collar bone and concussion, and we don't see him until October.

Nope, but Cooper did not sound hopeful. He said if it was a playoff game he wouldn't have returned. This is the same guy who played the entire Finals with a broken wrist last year. My gut is broken collar bone and concussion, and we don't see him until October.

Ouch dude that is brutal.

Ouch dude that is brutal.
So for those of you keeping track at home, that is the Lightnings top 3 scoring threats, and top 2 defenseman out injured.

This should go well.

So for those of you keeping track at home, that is the Lightnings top 3 scoring threats, and top 2 defenseman out injured.

This should go well.
Damn dude at least your opponent isn't too imposing. I mean they have Mike Green on defense

Damn dude at least your opponent isn't too imposing. I mean they have Mike Green on defense
If we win, Bish will be the reason. As long as he is healthy we can beat anyone. He gave up 1 goal total in our 3 series clinchers last year.

If we win, Bish will be the reason. As long as he is healthy we can beat anyone. He gave up 1 goal total in our 3 series clinchers last year.
Yeah that works every time

Yeah that works every time
In theory, we'll see what the next two weeks brings.

Either way, I plan on being there Wednesday, so I will catch at least one playoff game this year, it may be the only one.

In theory, we'll see what the next two weeks brings.

Either way, I plan on being there Wednesday, so I will catch at least one playoff game this year, it may be the only one.
I wish I could go to a playoff game... Enjoy it dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back