2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

I was worried about getting the days off from work if I was selected, but they were approved today so I'm pumped for the signups!!

And unlike previous events at this location it will be a really short time between people being selected and the event itself. Hopefully those interested are working on their games already

And unlike previous events at this location it will be a really short time between people being selected and the event itself. Hopefully those interested are working on their games already

Working hard everyday, if I'm not playing or at the range, I'm working on my setup and taking swings without the ball at home. Game is starting to come around!

Cleared this with the wife today to try and sign up. I'm pumped for the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without a doubt!

Hey-Oh!! I am ready, waiting, eager, and practicing - And, if I get in, I can bail out of the family vacation a few days early!! Which, as much as I love my family, will be just fine with me!

I am, captain! :angel:

Tough to work on my game when it's still winter in April, but you can count on me being ready!

Putting and driving are coming along quite well early in the season!
#PutMeInCoach

Can't wait for sign ups.

Another day closer!

Almost there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Less than a week away! Should be a line of folks emailing to get into this thing.

Equipment, #Chad, 441, THpers, Callaway and of course True Blue and Caledonia....

The thought of that warm summer Carolina sun, smell of fresh cut green grass and the opportunity to send Chad
home a loser again, really helps the fact that I woke up to snow on the ground again this morning. #GoAwayWinter

For those that haven't been to these course, you are in for a huge treat! I love these two course and all they have to offer.

And only a few more days for War Eagle and BrianMK to ponder ticket usage

I've never been...but all the pictures and good words have me itching to make it happen!

For those that haven't been to these course, you are in for a huge treat! I love these two course and all they have to offer.

I've never been...but all the pictures and good words have me itching to make it happen!

Just like the Grandaddy, the pics don't do the course justice. These courses have magic in them. Hope you get In so you can see what I am talking about.

They used to be a place I liked to play. Then I went for a THP event and they became a special place.

I played Caledonia about 15 years ago and thought it was amazing. I have never played True Blue and have never played either with THPers. I'm hoping thats going to change this year!

I played Caledonia about 15 years ago and thought it was amazing. I have never played True Blue and have never played either with THPers. I'm hoping thats going to change this year!

I hope this for you as well!!

Just a few more days till signups. I'm excited.

5 days to go...masters must have preoccupied most

They were waiting for your Im Back Check IN Desk post...haha
Pfft i aint ever left not how i roll must have me mixed up with some other staffers... Busy adding space to the trophy case

Pfft i aint ever left not how i roll must have me mixed up with some other staffers... Busy adding space to the trophy case
I know you ain't talking about me.

Back