The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The odyssey thing is interesting too. Many of us have said we wish they had more options for blade putters when not too long ago it seemed like they had too many different lines of putters out there. Putters just get looked at differently though. Maybe it's because there are so many other preferences in head shape and insert vs milled and all that

Nobody brags about having 27 putts their last round. Everyone brags about their longest drive regardless if the other 13 ended up in someone backyard.

Nobody brags about having 27 putts their last round. Everyone brags about their longest drive regardless if the other 13 ended up in someone backyard.

Not until they get their brains beat in by the Zoo Crew. Then they realize putting wins every time haha

There is something consumers can do, stop buying new equipment. Manufacturers will in turn respond to consumer demand and adjust accordingly.

Would that take a large majority? I have yet to see anything like that happen. Those that have cash will always buy the latest and greatest. Hell those that don't have cash want the latest and greatest.

There is something consumers can do, stop buying new equipment. Manufacturers will in turn respond to consumer demand and adjust accordingly.
Or just sell heavier overseas.

I've seen some things tonight that make me shake my head, things I thought we were over, and things I damn sure expected better than from some.

Remember why YOU came here, and remember what it was like when YOU were treated like you didn't have a voice or opinion that mattered.

So as I go to bed, I leave it for the third time, inclusion and not exclusion.

Would that take a large majority? I have yet to see anything like that happen. Those that have cash will always buy the latest and greatest. Hell those that don't have cash want the latest and greatest.

It would. But that tells you right now the vocal group is a minority. But as Harry himself said in the podcast they saw releases were becoming g an issue and adjusted accordingly.

That's why everyone (generalization) always says they hit 300 yards.

That's why everyone (generalization) always says they hit 300 yards.

Speak for yourself there panda, mines 310! 200 straight, 110 right

It would. But that tells you right now the vocal group is a minority. But as Harry himself said in the podcast they saw releases were becoming g an issue and adjusted accordingly.

That was an interning point he made because they still release 4 drivers a year, right. And peeps still complain. I liked both the GBB and 816, I don't need both so I bought one. Now we have the XR, XR Pro and XR subzero with another release this fall (assumption) was there a time they released more, it escapes me if they did.

I've seen some things tonight that make me shake my head, things I thought we were over, and things I damn sure expected better than from some.

Remember why YOU came here, and remember what it was like when YOU were treated like you didn't have a voice or opinion that mattered.

So as I go to bed, I leave it for the third time, inclusion and not exclusion.

I'm a Jfan.

Idk if this is a rant, banter, or just general moodiness, but Ive been seriously missing my ex girlfriend a lot lately after thinking I was over her for good, it's been terrible the last few nights where I just can't get her out of my head and I end up looking at old pictures of us (I still can't bring myself to delete them) until like 4 in the morning until my eyes hurt its been over 8 months since we broke up and it feels like I'll never get over this and it's terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk if this is a rant, banter, or just general moodiness, but Ive been seriously missing my ex girlfriend a lot lately after thinking I was over her for good, it's been terrible the last few nights where I just can't get her out of my head and I end up looking at old pictures of us (I still can't bring myself to delete them) until like 4 in the morning until my eyes hurt its been over 8 months since we broke up and it feels like I'll never get over this and it's terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who broke up with who?

There is a good point being made somewhere in here... If the conversation of a thread that gets locked just get dragged to the banter thread, what's the point in locking the original thread?

Strange stuff tonight, boys.

Who broke up with who?

She broke up with me, I lied about something fairly stupid (I didn't cheat, would never do that) and we tried to make it work out but she just couldn't trust me anymore and I think that's what sucks the most, I've always been a trustworthy guy I was just embarrassed about something and lied about it and she found out.

That's un-American. Stay north and stay safe, my friend!

I can't visit PEI either. They stop me at the bridge.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

There is a good point being made somewhere in here... If the conversation of a thread that gets locked just get dragged to the banter thread, what's the point in locking the original thread?

I freaking agree DAN!!!!!!

Interesting question sir. If only someone would have asked that sooner

She broke up with me, I lied about something fairly stupid (I didn't cheat, would never do that) and we tried to make it work out but she just couldn't trust me anymore and I think that's what sucks the most, I've always been a trustworthy guy I was just embarrassed about something and lied about it and she found out.
You are a good dude.

I'm a fan.

Hit me up with a PM or text and I will be happy to lend you an ear to vent too.

Banter thread Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back