Club Testing in Tampa Area - April 2nd 2016

I'll be confirming tomorrow wether I can make it or not. Signs say yes, but just have to double check schedule.

What is the status X?

What is the status X?
Was thinking about this last night. I could use, or I could be, a co-pilot for the trip up.

Working on courses and as expected virtually every place that has a full range is booked. We will have the course info in the next day or so, but our options are slim due to tournaments scheduled.

Doesnt matter though, because its going to be an awesome time. Some fun on the FlightScope, and playing with THPers.

Working on courses and as expected virtually every place that has a full range is booked. We will have the course info in the next day or so, but our options are slim due to tournaments scheduled.

Doesnt matter though, because its going to be an awesome time. Some fun on the FlightScope, and playing with THPers.
It's going to be a fun time, it always is.

Always a true statement.

I've learned one thing from THP so far... It really doesn't matter where you play, if it's with THPers it's going to be great, I'd rather play at a $20 course with 3 THPers than a $100 course with 3 rando's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and my beard will be making the trip! If it's not too late, add me to the list.

What ever happened to the Pudge? he was always game for local get togethers.

Me and my beard will be making the trip! If it's not too late, add me to the list.
Road trip now in planning stages. I'm ready.

Didn't want to be the 13th to join..JB Can u add me to list?

Looks like work is going to keep me from this one. Enjoy gents!

Looks like work is going to keep me from this one. Enjoy gents!

Would have been nice to tee it up again buddy

First post updated with course.
We will be playing Bloomingdale Golf Club in East Tampa/Brandon area.

While the course is not the best course on the planet, options were quite limited to keep the price low for people, this particular weekend. Unlike THP Events where we host at the worlds finest, this one will be fun regardless because of the great company.

We are asking people to be at the range by 9am at the latest (8:30 would be more ideal) so that we can get our FlightScope test completed and the 1st tee time is at 10am.

Going to be a blast regardless of course!

Looking forward to it! Compared to the course I played yesterday, someones backyard would be an improvement.

Going to be a blast.

JB, I have a buddy who is interested in coming. Is that alright? And am I safe in assuming a lefty head will be available.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If y'all wouldn't mind a site newbie joining, my Saturday is free to hang out with a bunch of strangers :)

I've never had time on a swing analyzer before, so It'd be great to get some numbers for where I'm at

If y'all wouldn't mind a site newbie joining, my Saturday is free to hang out with a bunch of strangers :)

I've never had time on a swing analyzer before, so It'd be great to get some numbers for where I'm at

The first time I ever met anybody was at an event just like this last year!

Let's see what we have for tee times tomorrow.

man I hate to miss this. just can't peel away from work. really looking forward to the feedback from everybody.

Of course not. Come on out.
We would ask you to join the Albatross Club however, but I think you will find it to be totally worth it, and help support an amazing cause.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ub-is-Now-Open-THP-Helping-The-Humane-Society

Back