Status
Not open for further replies.

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
OK ... we are going to try this again since we were Snowed in on the first attempt.

Who: Golfinnut vs. JohnsInVA
Where: Raspberry Falls, Leesburg, VA
When: March 20, Sunday
Time: TBA (I will try and make it the tee time after 11 or 12 so you have time to worship Our Lady of the Fairways ... you might want to pray extra hard that day!)

This is the beginning of Daylight Saving Time, so we will have an extra hour of daylight to settle this. Originally, I was willing to give you 3 shots per side. I think I will be generous this time around and give you 5 shots per side. That's a whopping 10 shots for you to ponder!
You are going to have some good practice this weekend in the 2016 Kickoff Classic in Alabama. So I will have to get some good practice in this weekend while I can if I'm going to be able to stand up to the 10 shot deficit.

So .... JohnsInVA ... get your game on and see if you can stand up to the pressure. Maybe that puts more pressure on me, I don't know. We shall see young Padawan!

Last edited:
I like it. 2 Team DMV hopefuls doing battle... Going to ponder this one before I make a decision.

Sorry had to move the date again ... forgot about something else going on that weekend. So damn busy ... I need a secretary!

WANt me to close this one down since its so far away (then have you open up another one closer to event)?

OK ... we are going to try this again since we were Snowed in on the first attempt.

Who: Golfinnut vs. JohnsInVA
Where: Raspberry Falls, Leesburg, VA
When: March 13, Sunday
Time: TBA (I will try and make it the tee time after 11 or 12 so you have time to worship Our Lady of the Fairways ... you might want to pray extra hard that day!)

This is the beginning of Daylight Saving Time, so we will have an extra hour of daylight to settle this. Originally, I was willing to give you 3 shots per side. I think I will be generous this time around and give you 5 shots per side. That's a whopping 10 shots for you to ponder!
You are going to have some good practice this weekend in the 2016 Kickoff Classic in Alabama. So I will have to get some good practice in this weekend while I can if I'm going to be able to stand up to the 10 shot deficit.

So .... JohnsInVA ... get your game on and see if you can stand up to the pressure. Maybe that puts more pressure on me, I don't know. We shall see young Padawan!

I'm going to accept today before I head south and tear up RTJ and the Wool Worriers so you won't have time to reconsider.
______________________________________________(See what I did here? ^^^^^ Hee!)

WANt me to close this one down since its so far away (then have you open up another one closer to event)?

Yeah probably a good idea. Especially in March, with Easter and everything else. Might have to move it to a weekday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back