JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
My first thought was the simplicity of the Anti-Sway. I have never been a fan of the different training aids but this is simple and does not look gimmicky. It looks like it would help everyone with instant feedback which can be corrected quickly.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Interesting product in the anti sway. Seems like a solid option for hitting off mats where putting and alignment rod or old shaft in the ground isn't possible.

I like the towel. Might have to try one!

Interesting products for sure. I rarely even think about what my right leg is doing during the swing. I've been told I have active feet, and this device could lend to me eliminating that. I wonder if I would have use for the towel as I rarely take a towel with me to the green. Personal preference for me.

Great write up.

The anti-sway seems like it would be helpful for a lot of golfers, and it's small enough to easily be packed up for the range and be unobtrusive while using it.

I can't help it though, as soon as I saw the pic I immediately thought "look, a kickstand for your leg!"

Towel looks interesting, like the multiple layers since I am one that likes having both a wet and dry towel with me on the course.

Robotic ankle thingies....not so much. Haha

As someone who has battled swaying throughout my swing for as long as I can remember, I think it's an interesting product. One that might be able to help me. It's interesting looking, but if it folds up nicely in to the bag then its something I would consider using on the range

The towel looks interesting. The multiple layers for wet, dry, hands and face would be a big plus.

That towel looks great! I'm not sure about the Anti-sway devices but I sure would check it out if that was an issue I dealt with in my swing. I look forward to seeing other products from HoleOut!

I'm already very intrigued by the anti-sway, since I'm done with club purchases for a while I'm turning now to a few training aids, this may be the first.

I guess if I had a big problem with swaying these might help, just worried they'd be too much of a distraction during the swing while practicing.

The towel is pretty neat looking. I like towels. I keep 2-3 towels on my bag at all times. Would be nice to have only one. Also it's on sale right now on their website.

$34.99 for anti sway and $49.95(sale price) for the pro version. I watched the video on their site and the product seems simple to use and stable so it's not always falling down during the swing. It only shows using on the back leg but I wonder how well it works on the front leg for those who have a sway forward in the downswing. The price isnt to outrageous IMO.

Like the towel and would definitely try the anti sway. Hope they do well.

The sway tool would be handy for some golfers who really have an issue with this. The towel, I'm not sure I'm sold on it as of yet.

Good write up Jman!

I'll say this, the towel is pretty freaking cool. Cookie will steal it from me when we play next, mark my words.

The sway tools are simple, and effective. No, they aren't super revolutionary and yes some just use an alignment rod or whatever, but this is a useful one for those who battle that issue IMO. Plus, it folds up/breaks down easy for the bag.

Back