What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works Fang & Apex AW from CPO. Man, I'm addicted to CPO. :) Plan to order a Apex 2h or 3h Monday.

What did you trade in for the credit?

Wilson Staff driver and 3 wood. Had sitting in basement for last 8-10 years. I've been looking for 3 months on EBay, etc and with the weak CAD$, I couldn't get anything cheaper new than this deal. Finally glad to end the hunt.

Joined my brother James....this came in yesterday..

306a6c7e5d3750269fae95d8d6d947ec.jpg
6219559c2fa61600fc752ac97465d880.jpg
c63cab7dad4fa3077c61608cb9325af8.jpg

Took advantage of the Golftown (Canada) EXPO going on for the weekend and traded in two 15 year old woods receiving $75 for each and picked up an M1 3 HL and M1 5 hybrid. Bag is now set for the year :banana:
I'll be taking advantage of that tomorrow. Just have to decide which HL between the M1 or M2.

I'll be taking advantage of that tomorrow. Just have to decide which HL between the M1 or M2.
Noice! Whatcha trading in?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just some old Junkers worth $1.
Gotcha. Your bag is gonna look way different when I see you next haha, sweet pickups

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This came today:

s-l500.jpg

$300 off eBay. I'm a happy camper!

Good deal... Nice one...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally able to grab one...

8a20bbd9c2ede97cfaa562c95cbf80c9.jpg

14 total pair of Orange Kentwool socks for my kids, the girls team, and the girls coach....and me.

Brought a pair of these Puma BioDrive shoes last night. Should be here next week.

I just had a great round with my MP-25s... But I can't get the Z545 out of my mind. I could never get the weighting right so they didn't feel like telephone poles. Well, I got some advice from UST via Twitter on how to build them to get them to a D6 swing weight...
So, I ordered a set built like they recommend! I'm a nightmare... I know it. But I need the distance and consistency of the Z545! They'll be ordered Monday, shipped after three days. The Srixon rep here is helping me out. Here's what I ordered:
4-PW, std loft/lie, with Nippon 950GH stiff shafts hard-stepped once (no X offered) +1" in length. The rep is checking on if I can get them to put on Lamkin REL Ace Counterweight grips. If they can't, I'll order them online.
So. I have a problem. Yep. But, if this works like UST thinks, it could be the best set I've had!

Callaway MD3 56*/12W grind. I went back & forth on S vs W grind & finally got this one cheap, so I'll see how it works out. Needs a new grip.

s-l500.jpg

2 more Cleveland wedges. 52 and 56. Great deal right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had a great round with my MP-25s... But I can't get the Z545 out of my mind. I could never get the weighting right so they didn't feel like telephone poles. Well, I got some advice from UST via Twitter on how to build them to get them to a D6 swing weight...
So, I ordered a set built like they recommend! I'm a nightmare... I know it. But I need the distance and consistency of the Z545! They'll be ordered Monday, shipped after three days. The Srixon rep here is helping me out. Here's what I ordered:
4-PW, std loft/lie, with Nippon 950GH stiff shafts hard-stepped once (no X offered) +1" in length. The rep is checking on if I can get them to put on Lamkin REL Ace Counterweight grips. If they can't, I'll order them online.
So. I have a problem. Yep. But, if this works like UST thinks, it could be the best set I've had!

I hit MikeG's 545 with UST recoils and LOVED THEM! Those 545's rock and I hope that setup works for you.

Ordered a Ping G 17* hybrid today. Should be here just in time for my vacation where I can give a good test drive.

These just arrived today. One of the polos I got a double of but who cares! For under $60 for all of it in happy!
image_zps0fxqwjzh.jpeg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456605674.327879.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456605683.666403.jpg

While at demo days at Carl's I was lurking around the putter section and found a Method 001 Precision Milled 303. Putted with it for 15 minutes then looked at the price and I was sold.

Bonus when I went to pay for it, they guy at the counter told me it was 20% off!

Picked up a Clicgear 3.5+ off of Craigslist. Great shape. Also won what looks to be an almost new Wilson Staff Grant Park putter on eBay. Been quite a run this week.

I accidentally won a bid for a new cobra f6 fairway wood with an Oban devotion 7 shaft for $150

I accidentally won a bid for a new cobra f6 fairway wood with an Oban devotion 7 shaft for $150

I became an accidental landlord the same way.. Auctions... Lots of fun until their not!!!

A slew of tee times in Myrtle Beach at True Blue and Caledonia in July for THPers.
70 to be exact.

View attachment 23706View attachment 23707

While at demo days at Carl's I was lurking around the putter section and found a Method 001 Precision Milled 303. Putted with it for 15 minutes then looked at the price and I was sold.

Bonus when I went to pay for it, they guy at the counter told me it was 20% off!

Very nice parking lot pic... #thpregionalrivalry .. Approved... I was gonna head over to there & Miles... Ended up hitting balls at the house.. .. Lost 4 hours in a hurry..

Bought 50, 54, 58 MD3 wedges and an Odyssey White Hot RX #9.

Won't be here for a bit but for the price I got them, I'm ok with that.

Bought 50, 54, 58 MD3 wedges and an Odyssey White Hot RX #9.

Won't be here for a bit but for the price I got them, I'm ok with that.

That's a heck of a short game haul right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back