Alez367 I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallOut

Just to add salt to the wound. Taos tops his next tee shot about 20 yds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good match guys. Who wants some of this???

Nice match guys. Great pics and updates!

Celebratory taco time! Nicely done gents!

Alex, I assume that was your first round with ARCCOS. What are your thoughts? How accurate were the numbers?

Nice match fellas. Great to follow along.

Congrats Taos!!
Really enjoyed following along, thanks.

Wow!! That's a big boy Par 5!!

Congrats Taos on the win. Great match guys and great job on the coverage.

877573b4e61ffb70455e98449763e202.jpg

Par 5 9th. 614 yds

Great match guys! These call outs are great to follow along with.

Great job guys! It was a pleasure to follow along!

Hey guys, had to rush back to work after the round. Anyway, I had a blast playing with Alex and he definitely didn't make the win easy. Towards the end it was more of a luck thing. He was getting some bad breaks while I was getting some good ones. Overall I'd say it was a pretty even matchup and totally fun! Thanks to all those who followed along.

Also, I got a text from Alex after the round and I think he summed up the course pretty well. This course in this condition beats you up.

Missed hte live updates from the course as I was playing, but just read the full thread. Looks like fun was had today.

Honestly I don't think it was any one particular thing that made the course hard today it was everything. The length didn't help and sure as hell the rough didn't help

Fun to follow along guys. Updates were awesome. Great #thpcallout

Just caught up, wow that was a punishing round but a ton of fun for you two. Congrats Taos and boo construction foreman!

This was a great follow today. Live updates and amazing pictures. Well done fellas.

Great match guys, tough nail bitter that was enjoyable to follow along.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Just able to catch up. Incredible pics and updates! Great match guys. North was a lot of fun but I can't wait to get back out there and give the south a go!

Hey Taos, you up for rematch on Monday? Same time and place?

Back