UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - February 2016

Congrats Shane and Nate!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Congrats guys, really looking forward to following along with this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Nate and Shane! A word to Shane... Nate is much older than one might think by reading his forum posts and his .gif library exceeds that of many. Oh yea, he's also the perfect guy to be partnered with since this is your first event! He will totally make this a blast for you!

Still remember you telling me in CA that you thought I was some punk 20 something year old that could post animated .gifs to threads. Well you got the punk part right!! :D

My mind is still spinning on what is to come...............

Congratulations to post of you. Can't wait to follow along with Nate and Shanewu.

Don't know how I missed this. Congrats to Nate and shanewu! Be careful with that Nate guy. He's a very shady character.

Don't know how I missed this. Congrats to Nate and shanewu! Be careful with that Nate guy. He's a very shady character.

After all that we've been though.............

Did mward say teaser????!!!!!

Thanks for the heads-up...LOL.

After all that we've been though.............

Did mward say teaser????!!!!!

Just kidding, my friend. I'm looking forward to you bringing us your unique perspective with your updates from the event.

Now I'm unique??!! Where did we go wrong..........
I'm looking forward to see what you bring to this. Has to be fun thinking up different ways to bring what you will be experiencing to us.
Vines, periscope, pics, vimeos. Looking forward to seeing what you send out there.

I'm looking forward to see what you bring to this. Has to be fun thinking up different ways to bring what you will be experiencing to us.
Vines, periscope, pics, vimeos. Looking forward to seeing what you send out there.

I have a sneaky suspension that JB has a good idea. If I remember correctly I think I remember him indicating maybe a new twist on the updates??

I had some good questions asked by a few DFW'ers today on the course about this event coming up. I told'em "you're asking the wrong guy....."

I had some good questions asked by a few DFW'ers today on the course about this event coming up. I told'em "you're asking the wrong guy....."

Are they on THP?
They should ask away.

Driver - I'm using a custom Project X handmade prototype because well...it was made just for me.
3 Wood - I'm using a Project X Black Tour Issue because it's solid and consistent without feeling boardy.
Hybrid - Using a Project X LZ 19 6.5. I like the Loading Zone concept and can always use a higher ball flight.

Driver - I'm using a custom Project X handmade prototype because well...it was made just for me.
3 Wood - I'm using a Project X Black Tour Issue because it's solid and consistent without feeling boardy.
Hybrid - Using a Project X LZ 19 6.5. I like the Loading Zone concept and can always use a higher ball flight.

Galen,
This one was completed and had the winners drawn earlier in the thread
Stay tuned for the March launch.

I do recall something like that. I'm excited to follow this, no matter how it gets put out to THP. Always fun to follow the live events. But now you do have me think, How or what does JB have up his sleeve. Can't wait to see.
I have a sneaky suspension that JB has a good idea. If I remember correctly I think I remember him indicating maybe a new twist on the updates??

And crazy part is that we will be launching March event very very soon.

Looking forward to it. Crazy thinking that I would have to travel for an event in DFW if selected. But I'm willing to.
And crazy part is that we will be launching March event very very soon.

We can haz details yet?

:waiting:

Hey Shane and Nate

I need each of you to send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com
The contents should contain

Your Shirt Size
Detailed WITB - Meaning all clubs and all shafts including weight and flex

Thank you.

Well that sounds fun.

Back