Grabbed the red. It's been one of those days, so why not ...

Just want to say thanks to Smalls for posting this deal. Really like the sound and quality of this speaker. Thanks again!

Sure thing. My orange one should be here today or tomorrow. (I got two notices, one for each day!)

I jumped on for an Orange one as well. Thanks for the heads up.

Sure thing. My orange one should be here today or tomorrow. (I got two notices, one for each day!)

Got it today. It's charging now and I'll take it to the course tomorrow and put it in the bag.

Jacqui asked where the rest were. I asked her what rest? And she said I thought you got ten of them. (When I got it I joked that I bought ten!)

Thanks Smalls....got mine yesterday and the kids wouldn't stop playing with it. It's Not A Toy!!!!!! Great deal.

They didn't have the orange left but they still had the red. I figured it was time I get some music for the course.

They didn't have the orange left but they still had the red. I figured it was time I get some music for the course.

Glad to see the deal is still there. I haven't stopped pondering it yet.

Glad to see the deal is still there. I haven't stopped pondering it yet.
I was hoping to get orange. but that was 85. so I figured for 35 the red was good enough. haha

I was hoping to get orange. but that was 85. so I figured for 35 the red was good enough. haha

I was able to snag orange to match my clubs and bag. The pink one I have was confiscated by my daughter. At least I replaced it cheaper than what I paid for the pink one.

I was able to snag orange to match my clubs and bag. The pink one I have was confiscated by my daughter. At least I replaced it cheaper than what I paid for the pink one.
Haha. nice. yeah I was hoping to do the same.

Added a zero lemon as well so I won't have to worry about battery power either.

for 35, that's a really good price for these. Still not my favorite sound quality, but that price makes it a no brainer if one is looking for a speaker.

Mine should hopefully be here today. Looking forward to have something to take to the course. Need to make sure I hide it from my wife and daughter.

I remember the beags who used to pull the trigger.

and he probably has the funds in the paypal account from FF or from selling handlebars

Got my orange one in today from Amazon. Super fast shipping. War, you could have it by Friday if you pull the trigger soon. Your golfing this weekend right?

Last edited:
What's holding you up?
I have 3 bluetooth speakers already.
I remember the beags who used to pull the trigger.
That guy was awesome!
I bought one. it's your turn now...
Can I have yours?
It's just going to sit there, or make one of your other speakers sit there.
Yep.
and he probably has the funds in the paypal account from FF or from selling handlebars
I do.

I have 3 bluetooth speakers already.

That guy was awesome!

Can I have yours?

Yep.

I do.
no. but you can listen with me the next time we play.

Back