Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not prone to say any one club is the best so I'll just offer this - there may be something special going on with the LTD. Be sure to get fit into the right shaft and loft, then enjoy.

I know Lexi seems to think that the LTD is special. I typically play 11.5 degree loft neutral face. I've gone to the Aldila web site and checked their fitting specs. Their R-flex covers some other manufacturer's S-flex. If I look at my average drive carry, I'm at the very bottom end of the R-flex. This can lead to a boardy feel to the shaft. That's why I was looking at a different shaft: my preferred would be the Fujikura Pro 53 at $180 upgrade. Hmmm... probably should get the stock shaft and buy the Fujikura Pro aftermarket.

LOL!!!!!!!!! I think you've pondered just about every driver on the market in the last 90 odd days.

Only a couple of them

I want new irons...despite having the i20s and speedblades I just want something new and shiny! Callaway apex or the z545...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want new irons...despite having the i20s and speedblades I just want something new and shiny! Callaway apex or the z545...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both fantastic. If you are speaking of the new CF16, I give them the slight edge, but cant go wrong with either set.

Apex hybrid. Hit a 4hy with no warm-ups today and was just so easy to hit.

Pondering a new driver. Either GBB or the XR16. Decisions.......

MCI why because I want graphite again in my next irons and very few are over 110g

MCI why because I want graphite again in my next irons and very few are over 110g
If you are willing to pay for mci, don't forget program f15

Hzrdus Black 6.0

I had forgot about those, not sure how much I'm willing but I'm pondering every option out there right now.
I've tried recoil 110, 125, both proto and non proto, mci 120 and steelfiber 125. I've enjoyed the program f15 120 the most, and they are still in the bag
6.0 felt pretty darn good buddy.
Again, you meant 7.0? Lol. I haven't swung the 6.0 but tried both 6.5 yellow and black. Great shafts

I've tried recoil 110, 125, both proto and non proto, mci 120 and steelfiber 125. I've enjoyed the program f15 120 the most, and they are still in the bag

Again, you meant 7.0? Lol. I haven't swung the 6.0 but tried both 6.5 yellow and black. Great shafts

Hahaha well m shocked you don't have 6.0, 6.5 and 7.0 in both yellow and black with a pre order of the red just in case. :)

Hahaha well m shocked you don't have 6.0, 6.5 and 7.0 in both yellow and black with a pre order of the red just in case. :)
Hahaha yellow 6.5 is firmly in the driver slot

I've got the recoil 110 f5 I got from you in my irons now as I will be getting a new set of irons I want to look at everything. My swing changes have really changed the way I load the club and X isn't a fit now.

I've got the recoil 110 f5 I got from you in my irons now as I will be getting a new set of irons I want to look at everything. My swing changes have really changed the way I load the club and X isn't a fit now.
For sure swing changes will change everything. A lot of the equipment changes are dependent on the status of the current swing

Hahaha yellow 6.5 is firmly in the driver slot

i have black 6.0 and it might be a little stout. What has been the difference between yellow and black 6.5 for you? I'm debating whether to 6.0 in yellow or 5.5 in black

Toulon and Nead.

Toulon and Nead.

You Nead a Toulon?

Hogan PTx here....and UST blissfulness. And whatver Callaway swag I can win at #TheCup.

I think the GBB with its adjustability would be better for you, make sure you get fit!

These darn F6 irons. Had them in the cart 3 times now.

Let's get outdoors and see some ball flights! Both could work well for you but one will trump the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back