Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opened my eyes when I did mine. When the fitter told me what my loft needed to be I was shocked.

I would pay for a good putting session/fitting. Not sure if odyssey does it locally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously pondering a Cure of some kind. I don't like the look, but man did I roll the Rx1 well the other day. I'd really like to try out an Rx3, but that's not looking likely around here, so I'm going to have decide whether to pull the trigger and hope for the best.

See your PM

Was at the range and my fitter let me hit his TMB with DG amt s400 tour issue. These have been added to the ponder list.

I would pay for a good putting session/fitting. Not sure if odyssey does it locally?

I did mine at Club Champion and it was worth it IMO. Don't recall the price, but it wasn't anything crazy iirc

Pondering the Callaway XR driver 9* with Matrix Ozik 55X4 White Tie shaft. This setup was really good for me on the launch monitor at PGASS. The fitter did a great job

Last edited:
c130 stand bag. love my 4/5 but it just sucks on a cart. figured since I push cart it when i do walk why not the c130 stand.

Pondering emptying all woods from bag and just going XR16 for everything

XR16
Cleveland 2135

Xr 16 fairway wood was just filthy long for me today on the LM. Filthy. Don't know if I'm obligated to get it and go toe to toe with the 816 or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back