Free Sleeve of Taylor made Project (a)

I got 1 of the 3 expected. We'll see if the other 2 show up. No big deal if they don't. Did anyone else get high numbers? Mine are 33's.

33s for me.

I had some red 33s show up today.

Had two sleeves show up today.

Nothing yet here, a buddy I referred has not received his yet either.

Mine came today...hooray

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Got a sleeve today also. I should have 4 more coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine in yesterday

Mine came today. Red 33 also. I took them to my Dad and he could hardly believe they sent them to me for free. Made his day so I was happy.

Received 2 sleeves in the mail today.

Haven't seen mine yet but thanks Titleist for the Pinnacle Softs you sent me. Hope you don't mind that they are now in my wife's bag!

Got two today. Should have at least one more (maybe 2) coming from referrals.

1D0BB303-96D6-4C14-97B1-5CE62471FB7C_zpsbo878efy.jpg

Glad to see these start to come in and glad to see some getting multiples

Glad to see these start to come in and glad to see some getting multiples

One was registered under my name and the other under my wife's. So that's why 2 came in together for our address at once.

I got the sleeve that was sent to my office today. I'm still waiting on the one sleeve I get for referring someone.

My Co Workers have started getting their sleeves, I am hoping mine show up to the house tonight

My sleeve came yesterday. I'm hoping to get a second sleeve from a referral.

HaHa! Received an email from TaylorMade today saying "Now that you've received your free sleeve of Project (A) golf balls,......why not order some personally customized ones". Only problem is, I have NOT received a free sleeve of balls. It's a good sign, anyways, that a sleeve or two are, indeed, on the way and will get here eventually.

HaHa! Received an email from TaylorMade today saying "Now that you've received your free sleeve of Project (A) golf balls,......why not order some personally customized ones". Only problem is, I have NOT received a free sleeve of balls. It's a good sign, anyways, that a sleeve or two are, indeed, on the way and will get here eventually.

Funny, got the same e-mail today, and I also haven't received mine. But yes, nice to know that they didn't forget little ol' me.

Funny, got the same e-mail today, and I also haven't received mine. But yes, nice to know that they didn't forget little ol' me.

i am in the same boat, got the email but never the balls. Sent them a reply asking about where they were. lol. Hopefully they show up soon, if not, nothing lost as they were free.

Got my sleeve of project a today, perfect timing as the weather will be perfect Sunday

My sleeve showed up today. Played one that I had in my bag earlier today, it's a sleeper ball, just all around solid.

Got my sleeve yesterday. Interestingly, one of the balls came with a couple of pretty deep gouges in the cover. Not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth, but it's not exactly a great way to make a first impression.

Back