The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear GG wants all of them.

I swear GG wants all of them.
Same here with Amanda. We will have a herd of pups when we finally get to move to a house with some land.

Oh man, Mrs. Hicksta has been sweating me for a puppy. It will happen eventually, but we'd definitely get a rescue that's already house trained.

Oh man, Mrs. Hicksta has been sweating me for a puppy. It will happen eventually, but we'd definitely get a rescue that's already house trained.
Rescue dogs are the best.

I seriously want to take all those dogs home. That ref has my dream job, playing with puppies all day long.

One of the rare ones here,but I'm not even going to watch the Super Bowl.Heading over to my neighbors to get his Chevy Nova ready for an upcoming car show.He has many beauties,but this classic Nova is for his wife to drive in the show.Will be here first ever drive by herself.Should be very exciting as she also has a Go pro strapped to the hood as a momento video.In about a month,my car cruise nights will really be kicking in.Wish all of you could come along and experience one of these as a passenger or driver

We love them. Both of ours are rescues and complete us.

And of course it's why the 2016 Albatross Club goes to shelters.

e5938028ed8d274c38326a61fd5d1f24.jpg

I'm watching Colbert and they are passing around the football and they aren't the same football brand/logo sooooo annoying at least hide the logo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching Fit to Fat to Fit. It's a very telling and interesting show. Worth the watch.

just got an email from some site called pgatourexperiences.com, presumably working off the valentines theme. the title was "swing with your sweetie." something tells me they didn't whiteboard that one...

Hahaha. That is hysterical.

just got an email from some site called pgatourexperiences.com, presumably working off the valentines theme. the title was "swing with your sweetie." something tells me they didn't whiteboard that one...

Or they are looking for a specific crowd. :alien:

Came into work this morning and found this:

eb88cf4d4bfa3189afb9c96d04a30d67.jpg

Which one of you wise guys is the guilty party?

Came into work this morning and found this:

eb88cf4d4bfa3189afb9c96d04a30d67.jpg

Which one of you wise guys is the guilty party?

I would knock them down, and leave them where they fall.

One of those days. Wow.

Random question: What's a reasonable food budget over one month for a single guy?

Random question: What's a reasonable food budget over one month for a single guy?

That all depends on their taste. Does he eat out a lot? Does McDonald's suffice or does it have to be a sit down with menu place? Does he cook? Steak and potatoes, frozen pizza or Ramen Noodles?

What we do is figure out what we want each day and then buy accordingly.

I would knock them down, and leave them where they fall.

I considered that, briefly. I then decided it would be easier to dismantle than to pick them up off the floor.

That all depends on their taste. Does he eat out a lot? Does McDonald's suffice or does it have to be a sit down with menu place? Does he cook? Steak and potatoes, frozen pizza or Ramen Noodles?

What we do is figure out what we want each day and then buy accordingly.

It's usually a steady mix. I can be cheap and be happy, but I do indulge a few times a month. I'm not trying for the rice and beans approach, just a reasonable number to try and hit.

Depends on how much they are trying to save.
$400 seems to work for a lot that stay home.
That is $100 per week and can be done if one is really trying to save money.

What does the random, single guy prefer to eat? Franks and beans or sauteed sea bass with potatoes au gratin and asparagus?

Depends on how much they are trying to save.
$400 seems to work for a lot that stay home.
That is $100 per week and can be done if one is really trying to save money.

I like the thought of $100 per week and think that's really doable. I've tried shooting for $300 and have failed miserably.

Don't forget to throw some mac & cheese into the gourmet food group.

It's usually a steady mix. I can be cheap and be happy, but I do indulge a few times a month. I'm not trying for the rice and beans approach, just a reasonable number to try and hit.

I like the thought of $100 per week and think that's really doable. I've tried shooting for $300 and have failed miserably.

$100/week is a good price...some weeks may go over and some may go under depending on what you buy each week. My wife and I spend anywhere from $125-200ish each week depending on what other daily life items are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back