Scotty Cameron putters

In my best Roscoe P Coltrain voice...
Good news good news, my scotty has arrived.
I should pick it up today.

Nice purchase!

The anticipation is over.

How did you decide on the weights? Just from hitting it? I almost bought this same putter at the golf show that is in town this weekend.
I thought the 20 weight was a bit much for my tastes

I hope you enjoy yours

How did you decide on the weights? Just from hitting it? I almost bought this same putter at the golf show that is in town this weekend.
I thought the 20 weight was a bit much for my tastes

I hope you enjoy yours

A friend has one and felt awesome. Rolled it for 9 holes today and love it so far.

Weighting question, do the weights help control the face similar to a Driver? Such as if i am leaving the toe open a bit would a heavier heel weight help it close up properly? I am sure it is the Indian, but thought I would ask.

Weighting question, do the weights help control the face similar to a Driver? Such as if i am leaving the toe open a bit would a heavier heel weight help it close up properly? I am sure it is the Indian, but thought I would ask.
The weights are more or less for total head weight feel, not so much correcting putting misses.

This one made it into my collection this weekend. My first Scotty...
04a30fef80b4de2f4086f1527365c1c2.jpg
20d9b7d54a59fbf9b0f9b3d2b9ae3381.jpg
56ae503ae5ae9202cab73de57a9e344d.jpg

I have a GoLo3 as well. I am a big fan of the multi-material face and sole that comes with it.

Good looking putter matt

Nice pickup Matt!!! Straight to the bag or what?

Not quite sure yet Dan. Going to give it some rolls and see where the chips
fall.

Wtf that putter is mine

I have finally invested in a Scotty Newport 2. I rolled my friends for a few weeks before pulling the trigger. Cant wait to get it out this year and play with it. Ive rolled other boutique putters before and almost bought a Betti. The Scotty just felt right you know. I dont know why as I went into this with an open mind. But I pulled the trigger and scored a sweet Scotty.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Scotty Cameron putters

I should have 2 dang it freaking maynard wins everything

I'll trade that putter for a HOF tag any day buddy. It's in a safe place.

Now to get this thread back on topic.

Wanting a squareback in LH something crazy. The older model specifically. I already have the custom paintfill planned out and everything! Maybe for my birthday this year :)

Just picked this up last week. I've got plans for it :)
9408e5d7de2e1b3d425a0a8e01367a73.jpg
a05c1413427a83306100da9f1b3d08d4.jpg
ef829bd1c4f6efe26d1519fba997dcb9.jpg

Looks good Kanger

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

What kind of plans you got for it Kang??

Wowzers

Back