Status
Not open for further replies.
I get to play golf tomorrow.

Rub it in why don't ya!

Seriously, that's good to hear JB - hit 'em straight!

I'm ready to hit the road to play golf with some THP'ers!

Thanks so so so much.I would travel an hour or 2 at the most to see you guys.Just out of the question for me to play anywhere but our area with all the great courses we have.I don't see me ever traveling to play golf honestly.Only time we travel is to see the different auto shows in the US.Im like in heaven when i go to those
I can understand you thinking that now as you haven't experienced playing with THP'ers. I pretty much guarantee you the first time you play with a group of THP'ers even if it's only 2 or 3, you'll get it and be willing to expand those parameters. I promise you that.

My first THP official event, I was going to drive from Baltimore to Nashville for it, and back all in a weekend. But circumstances came up with the job that I had to drop out of the event. It had nothing to do with the drive. It would have been completely worth it.

Since then, I've driven four hours to an event, and flown over 2.5 hours to two other events.

Give it a try, having been to an autoindustry trade show as well, I can tell you it's much more fun!!

For some, THP Events are just something in the distant future that they dont care about.
For others, seeing the impossible, possible is pretty darn cool and they enjoy it.

The good news for Chip is, there is a THP Event in his area this year, but thats up to him.
If he wants to sign up, the Albatross Club is available and the event signup will get going soon.

If he doesnt, thats fine too.
The other good news is THP will continue to make the impossible happen at events and do it bigger than ever before imagined.

Thanks so so so much.I would travel an hour or 2 at the most to see you guys.Just out of the question for me to play anywhere but our area with all the great courses we have.I don't see me ever traveling to play golf honestly.Only time we travel is to see the different auto shows in the US.Im like in heaven when i go to those
It's not really just about the golf.

Played 18 holes on a beautiful sunny day in WNY on February 2nd!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Have officially reached out to hopefully begin lessons with Tracy Phillips in Tulsa, consistently ranked the #1 instructor in OK.

I'm tired of getting by on being athletic. I'm ready to see just what I can ​really do.

Have officially reached out to hopefully begin lessons with Tracy Phillips in Tulsa, consistently ranked the #1 instructor in OK.

I'm tired of getting by on being athletic. I'm ready to see just what I can ​really do.

Wait.....you're athletic? :clapp:

JK...give it time, your cardio will be the bomb once you have to start chasing after the munchkin!!

Can you please wait until after our #THPCallOut?

#ThankU

Wait.....you're athletic? :clapp:

JK...give it time, your cardio will be the bomb once you have to start chasing after the munchkin!!

I've got my moments! Hehe

Dude, she has got the wheels going already. She's nonstop!!!!

Can you please wait until after our #THPCallOut?

#ThankU

Hahahaha, it may be a GREAT thing for you, who knows. This year though, mark my words, is going to be special. I'm tired of mediocre and getting by.

Nice! That sounds awesome! I hope it's everything you want it to be for you.

This is awesome dude. Happy for you

That's so awesome JMan. I'm about to do the same thing here. I had hoped to work with Tadashi a bit last week during our time together on the course, but it got snowed out. So i"m committed to finding a top flight local guy to get started then put the work in on course and the range at our place during the week.

I don't have natural athletic ability to get by on, so I need plenty of help.

Good luck to you buddy, it's scary how good you might get in that case.

New 55" TV was delivered today and I won some sweet Puma shoes thanks to THP. It's about time we had a little bit of happy around here.

Everything's coming up Millhouse!

New 55" TV was delivered today and I won some sweet Puma shoes thanks to THP. It's about time we had a little bit of happy around here.

Everything's coming up Millhouse!
That is so great Russ, you guys could definitely use some smiles around there. And great TV just in time for the SuperBowl!! I can't tell you how jealous I am of you winning those shoes. If you mistakenly ordered size 14, I'll make you a good offer :D

That is so great Russ, you guys could definitely use some smiles around there. And great TV just in time for the SuperBowl!! I can't tell you how jealous I am of you winning those shoes. If you mistakenly ordered size 14, I'll make you a good offer :D

I can't wait for my son's face when he sees this monstrosity in our living room. I already have the PS4 hooked up to it so he and I can get a little Madden going tonight. He's been struggling after losing his friend, not sleeping well, prone to being sad and wanting to either be alone or just cuddle... it'll be nice to see him whooping it up again.

Got all the new clubs purchased for my GF's new set. So excited for them to come in. She seems genuinely excited as well, which is awesome. My grandparents played together for their entire lives and it's something I've always wanted to share with the GF. More excited about this than any clubs I've ever purchased for myself.

Got all the new clubs purchased for my GF's new set. So excited for them to come in. She seems genuinely excited as well, which is awesome. My grandparents played together for their entire lives and it's something I've always wanted to share with the GF. More excited about this than any clubs I've ever purchased for myself.

You get her a staff bag?

I wish my wife would play the game.

Some months you just ****ing have it. Thanks to the brilliant minds I work with here at THP, the creativity comes out at times. The writers bring it out, the mods bring it out, the boss brings it out and the community brings it out.

But some of these campaigns came out of ****ing nowhere. And I absolutely loved pitching them to companies and love even more the reception they have gotten from companies. To think that a company passed on Regional Rivalry and a couple of others as "people wouldnt care" is funny, but some companies love you guys.

Gawd I just love what this place has become this year. Thank you to the people here for that.

Maybe if you would have shown them the hat that's not a thing? It's their loss..their game won't be changed this year.

No doubt about it, we do.

Love the energy on the forum, it's been on fire lately. I love that.

You've had a huge part in that.

I can understand you thinking that now as you haven't experienced playing with THP'ers. I pretty much guarantee you the first time you play with a group of THP'ers even if it's only 2 or 3, you'll get it and be willing to expand those parameters. I promise you that.

My first THP official event, I was going to drive from Baltimore to Nashville for it, and back all in a weekend. But circumstances came up with the job that I had to drop out of the event. It had nothing to do with the drive. It would have been completely worth it.

Since then, I've driven four hours to an event, and flown over 2.5 hours to two other events.

Give it a try, having been to an autoindustry trade show as well, I can tell you it's much more fun!!

I was in a 2some with gr8dryv for my first event and he seemed to still have a good time while being stuck with me for four hours!

It's not really just about the golf.

It's not. I had plenty of time to think about my first event on a six hour drive to Pittsburgh last year and once we got to the course in the morning, I said hi to as many people on the range as I could without interrupting them (and forgot to text gr8dryv and tell him that I was there!). I ended up at an open spot next to fupresti who was on the phone and probably watched him hit as many balls as I hit myself. It's all about what you make of it and I'm one of the more introverted people around here.

You had no problem getting the clubs for the GF..can you get me the GF?

Low 60s....
Did you break out the cart enclosure and propane heater? hehehe

You get her a staff bag?

I wish my wife would play the game.
I love playing golf with Jacqui. Helps that she is athletic and got pretty decent at the game pretty fast.

Went out in the cold this morning and hit about a dozen balls.All in the air again,some little right some left but all in the air.Golf is so much easier when you get it in the air.Those low squibblers really make the game tough to play.Heck,if I keep getting them in the air maybe I will be a 70 shooter in a few seasons.Life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back