South Florida THPers - Let's tee it up!

Your text didn't mention Doral! If course we were way out in the swamp but we could've pulled a Bobby Bouchet's mom and drove the airboat right to the tee box.

Haha. Last minute deal. If you would've done that your round would have been on me! Ha!

Haha. Last minute deal. If you would've done that your round would have been on me! Ha!
Glad you got out man. Play well?

I'll be in the Fort Lauderdale area in a few weeks, and will be looking to play 3-4 rounds with my father in law, do you guys have any course suggestions in the area? we would like to stay under 50$ a round, maybe a bit more for a great course

I'll be in the Fort Lauderdale area in a few weeks, and will be looking to play 3-4 rounds with my father in law, do you guys have any course suggestions in the area? we would like to stay under 50$ a round, maybe a bit more for a great course

Lots of course up that way. $50 for weekday round may be doable. Weekend round may be more difficult in that range. Keep an eye out Golf Now for rates. Calling in at any shop puts you well over that. Let me know and I'll try and link up with you guys

Lots of course up that way. $50 for weekday round may be doable. Weekend round may be more difficult in that range. Keep an eye out Golf Now for rates. Calling in at any shop puts you well over that. Let me know and I'll try and link up with you guys

thanks. It would be fun if you could join us, if you dont mind playing with 2-3 high handicapped lefties.

thanks. It would be fun if you could join us, if you dont mind playing with 2-3 high handicapped lefties.

Handicaps don't matter buddy! It's all about getting out here and playing with THP'ers! And I mean that!!

Handicaps don't matter buddy! It's all about getting out here and playing with THP'ers! And I mean that!!

I agree, I was joking more about the lefties than the handicaps ;)

I'll see with the guys over there, I'll most likely play with my father in law and his brother. I'll PM you when we get closer, as I don't know yet when/where we'll play. If you are in Miami, we'll try to find a course somewhere south of us

Carolina Club in Margate, sub 50 during the week and just a few dollars over on weekend mornings. Great track as well.

Plantation preserve and Jacaranda are great courses in the Ft Lauderdale area. They should be around $50 in the afternoon.

Anybody free on Sat for a round?

I would join if I could. Just got my work schedule for the next 6 months. My days off for the next four weeks is Sunday/Monday.
I may stick around town this weekend and try and play Sunday. I'm pretty rusty right now, but really anxious to get on a course again.
Anybody free on Sat for a round?

I will tee it up with a group that is playing between Boca Raton to Stuart

I will tee it up with a group that is playing between Boca Raton to Stuart

I can't play this weekend but I'm definitely down to drive up to Boca on a Saturday morning to play a course up there. We played Osprey point for my birthday and That was extremely fun

I might be able to pull off a Saturday from time to time, just has to be an early tee time. I need to be at work by 2 on Saturdays. That leaves the mornings open for me some weekends.
I can't play this weekend but I'm definitely down to drive up to Boca on a Saturday morning to play a course up there. We played Osprey point for my birthday and That was extremely fun

I might be able to pull off a Saturday from time to time, just has to be an early tee time. I need to be at work by 2 on Saturdays. That leaves the mornings open for me some weekends.

By the way dude if you're still in town right now canes and I are headed right now to demo night at CB Smith Park if you want to join us. I know it's close by to your house

I just left there, right before they started. I hit a few and was wiped out, or I would have already participated. Callaway and Taylormade were there. Didn't see anything else.
By the way dude if you're still in town right now canes and I are headed right now to demo night at CB Smith Park if you want to join us. I know it's close by to your house

I just left there, right before they started. I hit a few and was wiped out, or I would have already participated. Callaway and Taylormade were there. Didn't see anything else. ,

Everybody must've showed up right when you left because everybody was there. Taylormade, Ping, Bridgestone, srixon, Callaway, Nike and Titleist

Everybody must've showed up right when you left because everybody was there. Taylormade, Ping, Bridgestone, srixon, Callaway, Nike and Titleist
I guess I should have sucked it up and come back over there. Would have loved to hit the Bstone and Callaway stuff. But glad I didn't because my back would have let me know about it today.
Hope you gentleman had a good time and found some must have sticks. Anything of interest to you?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yup! Some BStone...

Hit up CB again today. First time was this morning and evening looked great. Decided to go back this evening and work with the driver a bit. Haven't hit this driver in about a year and a half. .
763501272ca67b351e0e8633b43450b6.jpg

After a few swings, this happens. Glad it was during a range session. Could have ruined a good round.
Hope to get out with some of the south Florida crew here the next few weeks. I'm thinking this is going to be fun.

Last edited:
Thanks for the call today X.man. Enjoyed finally getting to meet you and teeing it up.

Thanks for the call today X.man. Enjoyed finally getting to meet you and teeing it up.

That was an awesome time dude! My kind of round, fast and fun! The course was absolutely empty which helped.

Best way to play golf. On an empty course. Enjoyed the afternoon. Thanks again.

Back