NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted somewhere that I didn't want offense in an ASG?
It was a joke, Dan. I forgot the . Everyone has been complaining about the 17-15 score games with little defense or real effort. I though this was awesome, everyone played to win.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I liked it and they seemed to be playing hard. I think there is some room to improve it but it was good over all. I just hope there isn't a John Scott distraction every year they try and do this format.

I liked it and they seemed to be playing hard. I think there is some room to improve it but it was good over all. I just hope there isn't a John Scott distraction every year they try and do this format.

As much as I think his participation was stupid, I am not sure there could have been a better year for it.

As much as I think his participation was stupid, I am not sure there could have been a better year for it.
Agreed. I just hope this doesn't set a trend each year.

Agreed. I just hope this doesn't set a trend each year.
It is a trend, last year was girgensens, there was Fitzpatrick and komisarek... Seems like it's the same thing every year

Back to real hockey tonight thank God!

Caps vs Panthers face off at 730

lucky you, I'll only get the Canadiens game on tv tonight....

lucky you, I'll only get the Canadiens game on tv tonight....
Did they call up the all-star MVP yet? :)

Did they call up the all-star MVP yet? :)

not yet haha

but they might do it at some point... season is over ayways

not yet haha

but they might do it at some point... season is over ayways
It's funny, Scott is just a terrible skater (by NHL standards) but he showed good hands and decision-making in those 3-on-3 games. With that size and reach, I'd put him back as my 6th D and give him 5-10 minutes a game. You know PK and Markov are getting 25+.

It's funny, Scott is just a terrible skater (by NHL standards) but he showed good hands and decision-making in those 3-on-3 games. With that size and reach, I'd put him back as my 6th D and give him 5-10 minutes a game. You know PK and Markov are getting 25+.

yeah, but markof is a trillion years old, he can't perform well if he plays more than 15-18 minutes

yeah, but markof is a trillion years old, he can't perform well if he plays more than 15-18 minutes
I just kind of assumed he was getting big minutes even though he's been terrible, lol!

I just kind of assumed he was getting big minutes even though he's been terrible, lol!

he is, another incredibly smart move by our coach of the year

Anyone checked out the new NHL website? Holy hot pile of garbage Batman! I stumbled over to see if there was anything regarding Wideman and got caught. Looks like its trying to mirror ProHockeyTalk except done poorly.

Anyone checked out the new NHL website? Holy hot pile of garbage Batman! I stumbled over to see if there was anything regarding Wideman and got caught. Looks like its trying to mirror ProHockeyTalk except done poorly.

I think they announced a partnership with the baseball league and that they would use the same templates

edit: I just looked at it and I have to admit, it doesn't look as bad as the previous one.

I think they announced a partnership with the baseball league and that they would use the same templates

edit: I just looked at it and I have to admit, it doesn't look as bad as the previous one.

I think I preferred the old one. It wasn't perfect, but I always found what I was looking for quickly, I hate how big all of the "stories" are. Just give me a headline.

I think I preferred the old one. It wasn't perfect, but I always found what I was looking for quickly, I hate how big all of the "stories" are. Just give me a headline.

Yeah, thats my issue as well. Everything is enormous and it takes forever to scroll through.

Yeah, thats my issue as well. Everything is enormous and it takes forever to scroll through.

press CTRL and - a few times, you'll be fine

Joe B and Locker on the call on NBCSN awesome!

5 on 3 ... twice .... and do nothing with it!? Wth??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5 on 3 ... twice .... and do nothing with it!? Wth??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yup that was an ugly first period. Keep it simple and stay out of the box

Caps not looking good sharp and the Panthers are taking it to them. Ugly so far

for f sake ... Montreal just can't do sh*t!

for f sake ... Montreal just can't do sh*t!

Today an angel grew it's wings. And when this stupid avatar is gone another angel will get it's wings.

McDavid is back!!!! I hate the Oilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back