2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Nike
Cobra
Callaway
TaylorMade
Ping
XXIO
Srixon
Bridgestone
Mizuno
Titleist
Wilson

All confirmed for Club Clash
More to come.

Freaking awesome...and more to come.

I cannot wait..so many great products. I cannot wait to see how each type of golfer gets on with a particular driver.

Nike
Cobra
Callaway
TaylorMade
Ping
XXIO
Srixon
Bridgestone
Mizuno
Titleist
Wilson

More to come.

This makes me happy!!! Finally seeing some positive and more consistent driving so I even more pumped than I was before.

Nike
Cobra
Callaway
TaylorMade
Ping
XXIO
Srixon
Bridgestone
Mizuno
Titleist
Wilson

More to come.
That's one impressive list.

Very impressive list of companies participating

Can't wait to get down there. All I have left to do is pay my balance. Car booked, flight booked, companies committed. Wish I could hit the skip button like I do on the DVR!!

Nike
Cobra
Callaway
TaylorMade
Ping
XXIO
Srixon
Bridgestone
Mizuno
Titleist
Wilson

More to come.

Man, I am impressed and fill so blessed to be part of this event!

Nike
Cobra
Callaway
TaylorMade
Ping
XXIO
Srixon
Bridgestone
Mizuno
Titleist
Wilson

More to come.

Solid lineup...I'm looking forward to testing all of them but these are where my interest is peeked

cobra
callaway
xxio
bridgestone
wilson

Quite the star studded list of participating OEM's. And inside some of those names is multiple offerings. Well done THP

How many of these can I sneak into my bag when we leave before anybody notices?? Maybe MD441 can advise me.

How about Krank?

How many of these can I sneak into my bag when we leave before anybody notices?? Maybe MD441 can advise me.
No way Jose ur on ur own there

The gold standard in testing will be here in just a few months!

The gold standard in testing will be here in just a few months!
I cant freaking wait.

TONS of drivers. FlightScope. Live updates. AMAZING courses.

The list of OEM's in unbelievable. Well done!!!

That is an impressive list, for sure.

Enjoyed a couple of stays in the Hammock Beach Resort over the last 10years. The Conservatory Course is easily one of my favourite courses - could play it any given day.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Have to say with all the new drivers coming out this year you guys are going to have a blast. Can't wait for information from this event.

That's an awesome list of driver sponsors! Almost made me want to try to golf right handed, LOL.

I saw that a high handicapper spot opened up. If it's still available I would like to be considered for it. The Handicap is currently 24.

So happy that I checked this forum before going to pick up the pup from the groomers... spot opened up, and I'm in!!!! woooooo, can't wait to meet everybody in April!!!

I saw that a high handicapper spot opened up. If it's still available I would like to be considered for it. The Handicap is currently 24.

It just filled brother, but send GG a PM and she will add you to the top of the wait list.

It just filled brother, but send GG a PM and she will add you to the top of the wait list.

Will do :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

This won't take long to fill.

Told ya so.

So happy that I checked this forum before going to pick up the pup from the groomers... spot opened up, and I'm in!!!! woooooo, can't wait to meet everybody in April!!!

Congrats!!!

Back