2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I have Day, Stenson and Z. Johnson as my best 3. Mcllroy at 107, looks like money well spent!:alien:

I've got 6 guys -2 or better. I'll take it. McIlroy better get his act together.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

who would have thought fantasy football would be easier.....this golf stuff is hard at least for me.

who would have thought fantasy football would be easier.....this golf stuff is hard at least for me.
Even more second guessing than FF :)

Even more second guessing than FF :)

ive won my FF league 2 out of the last 3 years im a champ at it.....but golf is so hit and miss who knows how these guys are going to play week to week.

I sent Buzz an email and got a response. In our settings they don't get any points. He said the reason they are in there is because other formats have different scoring and he doesn't separate the player pool. So I am one of us who will get no points from him. At least he was only 20,000.

Excellent. Hopefully the rest of my team will help out to cover him. Day is making a good start at it at least. I'm with the others in that Rory needs to get his act together.

I picked Dechambeau so I'm guessing I'm getting 0 points from him. The rest of my team is doing pretty good after day 1. I have Scott, Stenson, and Casey.

Have scott and stenson doing well, I knew I should not have picked rory. Ugh.

Doing much better than last week's fiasco.

Have 8 of 10 even or better. Have Henrik, and I'm hoping my Grillo and Casey picks hold out.

Yeah, I've got 7 of 10 at even or better and 2 at +1. I'm hoping they all get it together and make the cut.
Didn't realize it, but I've got 3 PXG guys this week. Need them to get their crap together and make a run. :)
Maybe they should just pull out their 4 woods and hit fairways like you do!

Doing much better than last week's fiasco.

Have 8 of 10 even or better. Have Henrik, and I'm hoping my Grillo and Casey picks hold out.

You're killing me An! Go out with a bogey free -6 through 12 holes and proceed to puke all over yourself the next 6 going a combined +4.
Even par for the tournament after 2 rounds probably isn't going to cut it.

8/10 made the cut, 5 of the 8 are -4 or better.

9/10 made the cut 4 in the Top 8 including one in 2nd

I am braced for impact from my impending free fall in the standings. 5 / 10 making cut and best is 15th.

Looks like I'm going to have 9/10 make the cut and 4 in the top 15.

I had one WD before the tournament started that I wasn't aware of and 2 miss the cut. Not gonna be a good week for me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

9/10 made the cut.
0 in top 10.
5 between 11 & 25.

I've got the top 3 players and 5 of the top15. 9/10 made the cut. So much for picking the defending champion...ha

This is too good to last :banghead:

6/8 made the cut, but 25th is my best of the bunch. Hoping for some big moves tomorrow.

All my guys made the cut, even Dechambeau which does me no good, lol!
I've got Stenson and Rose. Hoping Scott has more magic over the weekend.

Can someone tell me why GMac, Kisner, Kuch and Baddely didn't play? I'm confused as to why they were available if they aren't playing. wtf. I'm sinking to second last this week.

Can someone tell me why GMac, Kisner, Kuch and Baddely didn't play? I'm confused as to why they were available if they aren't playing. wtf. I'm sinking to second last this week.
They all played and missed the cut. For some reason everyone who missed the cut shows like they never played at all.

They all played and missed the cut. For some reason everyone who missed the cut shows like they never played at all.

Wow, I suck at this don't I.

7 of 7 made the cut. If Day and Stenson can keep it up I should make a pretty good move this week

Back