Bushnell Tour V4 Laser Rangefinder Review Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A few years ago Bushnell launched the Tour V3 and introduced Jolt to the world. The update this year at the 2016 is the Tour V4 and Tour V4 Slope and THP TV caught up with Bushnell to discuss the features of the device.

Great interview. Love the adlib JB about it's the internet, so everybody will be honest...LOL

Took the older V3 out on the course for the first time this past weekend and I loved it. I know this one will be even better. Looking forward to everyone's feedback.

Can't argue with 99%! Really excited to see if the V4 can kick my V3 out of the bag!

Love the size of it

Thanks for the video! Will we see any new GPS watch products from Bushnell this year?

• Admin
Thanks for the video! Will we see any new GPS watch products from Bushnell this year?

Yes. We will have a video up on it in the next day or so.

Love the size of the unit, never used a rangefinder always a GPS system but looking at the features of it, I might have to invest into one of these. Definitely would go with the slope.

Great device, reallly need to update mine.

After holding this new rangefinder, I want one. The size and power will be hard to pass up.

I bought the Bushnell Pro 1M when it was on sale last year and it is massive. I'm thinking this year I'll be upgrading to something smaller and this looks like a heck of an option.

Great video, I'm very pleased with my V3 but I definitely love what I'm hearing on the V4. Can't wait to hear more!

I'm liking the smaller size as well over the V3. I need to feel this in hand before making a decision.

Bushnell makes a great rangefinder and whether it be through style, design or feature, they always seem to improve.

Great interview. Love that he actually quoted prices. $399 seems pretty reasonable for the slope version and I love the size!

Can't argue with 99%! Really excited to see if the V4 can kick my V3 out of the bag!

If you do get the V4 Tyler, let me know what you want for the V3 if you sell it.

Great to see JB make an appearance this year. Always gives a great interview.

I'm due for an upgrade on my laser device this year. Looks like I will be going Tour V4 w/o slope.

Man I really like the unit but with the tour X being able to be purchased at just about 400 I'm thinking that is the way I will go. Really wanna try the slope for practice rounds and I don't mind the unit being a little bigger. I'm finding my Z6 is just a little too small for my liking.

Man I really like the unit but with the tour X being able to be purchased at just about 400 I'm thinking that is the way I will go. Really wanna try the slope for practice rounds and I don't mind the unit being a little bigger. I'm finding my Z6 is just a little too small for my liking.

I'm interested in the X and am hoping that maybe the price will drop some when the V4 hits store shelves.

I'm interested in the X and am hoping that maybe the price will drop some when the V4 hits store shelves.

They told us at the show, the X was going to stay in line at its current price.

They told us at the show, the X was going to stay in line at its current price.

Plan B was to sell my Tour V3 to make the bigger purchase a little easier to stomach. I love the V3, I just wanted to try a version with slope. My home course only has a few holes with significant elevation changes, but I still find it interesting enough to give it a try.

It looks really good the new V4. I bet it performs even better.

How much smaller is the V4 than the Tour X? Does the 3 eye configuration increase accuracy?

How much smaller is the V4 than the Tour X? Does the 3 eye configuration increase accuracy?

Im not sure I can answer the second part. On the first one, its smaller. How much, hmmm. I picked them both up, but not at the same time, so hard to say. Should have one here soon, so I will photograph them side by side.

Cool, just trying to give my dad some insight on the differences.

Back