Bettinardi Putter Thread

Sweet Kang!

Wow Kang that is beautiful! The neck is just amazing looking!

I would probably game this!

CPdi2TbUYAAwWlx.jpg

Took my custom bb8 out for first round today. Not bad not great with 32 putts. I'll soon put a superstroke flatso on it. 1.0 or 2.0 I haven't decided yet. The feel off the face is a good muted click and rolls well. I can easily put this baby in rotation

Took my custom bb8 out for first round today. Not bad not great with 32 putts. I'll soon put a superstroke flatso on it. 1.0 or 2.0 I haven't decided yet. The feel off the face is a good muted click and rolls well. I can easily put this baby in rotation

pistol GT.

I really think this is the year I take a trip out to Tinley and get fit by the Bettinardi studio guys. It's something I've talked about a lot the last few years and just never went ahead with it. For how much I believe in gaming what works, I feel a bit foolish for never getting a detailed putter fitting. Always been by eye.

I really think this is the year I take a trip out to Tinley and get fit by the Bettinardi studio guys. It's something I've talked about a lot the last few years and just never went ahead with it. For how much I believe in gaming what works, I feel a bit foolish for never getting a detailed putter fitting. Always been by eye.

Ditto on all accounts. Stupid that I've never had a fitting and I'll be there in July already with some time to kill, so why not?

My sister lives right next to it basically. I may need a trip to the Chi to visit Bettinardi...I mean my niece.

Ditto on all accounts. Stupid that I've never had a fitting and I'll be there in July already with some time to kill, so why not?

I don't think there's a good reason not to.

My sister lives right next to it basically. I may need a trip to the Chi to visit Bettinardi...I mean my niece.

Sounds like a great excuse to me.

if that didn't have a 4 way top I'd be pretty interested

Loooooong time lurker here!!

here's my first Bettinardi. Loved the head cover as soon as a saw it!

betticover_1.png

I liked the head cover so much; I had to pick up a putter!!!

bettinardi.png

Loooooong time lurker here!!

here's my first Bettinardi. Loved the head cover as soon as a saw it!

betticover_1.png

I liked the head cover so much; I had to pick up a putter!!!

bettinardi.png
Huuuuuuge fan of that wide blade look.

956fa9e2ad0626c2765d935a92e6df91.jpg

2b0ae95f5112d26801d7197d9174795e.jpg

95adab83ca755efdeab0ea77560339a6.jpg

Can't wait for this one to get here. Love the BB-0 headshape.

Kang , Canadan your on deck ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll get a bb0 after june

LB, that putter is so awesome dude... And that finish is something else.

They need to contact me with some head photos. I'm on deck but waiting on them. #Shrug

Good lord Ron that thing is effing beautiful.

Ron wins again

Back