Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Say when.

Last edited:
They have us cuz they ain't us

I believe the quote is Ainters gunna Aint.
Now dont go honeycombing things.

I believe the quote is Ainters gunna Aint.
Now dont go honeycombing things.
You honeypotting my boy?

Mother/Golfer from the midwest...Brrrr!

Username - Nothing clever, it's my name. Wish I had a better answer.

Avatar - My family is addicted to the color golf gloves from Bender Gloves.

Reframmellator comes from the old F Troop TV series. Corporal Agarn (left, of the Passaic Agarns) and Sargeant O'Rourke (right, of the Steubenville O'Rourkes) are stationed at Fort Courage, where they are always running some kind of money making scam. In one episode, they sold the fort's cannons to the Hekawi Indians, and in trying to explain to the Captain what happened, they said something like, "Well, sir, we had to send the cannons out because the barrels had to be reframmellated" - and the Captain bought it. I saw this series at a very impressionable age, along with Rocky and Bullwinkle, The Road Runner, and The Graduate (the edited for TV version, but perhaps still the reason I went into plastics.) So a reframmellator may sound convincing, but there may not be as much behind it as the listener might think. Some would call it bluffing, but I would call that harsh . . . .

If you're a Rush Limbaugh fan, it's the same idea as the disgronificator circuit.

Reframmellator comes from the old F Troop TV series. Corporal Agarn (left, of the Passaic Agarns) and Sargeant O'Rourke (right, of the Steubenville O'Rourkes) are stationed at Fort Courage, where they are always running some kind of money making scam. In one episode, they sold the fort's cannons to the Hekawi Indians, and in trying to explain to the Captain what happened, they said something like, "Well, sir, we had to send the cannons out because the barrels had to be reframmellated" - and the Captain bought it. I saw this series at a very impressionable age, along with Rocky and Bullwinkle, The Road Runner, and The Graduate (the edited for TV version, but perhaps still the reason I went into plastics.) So a reframmellator may sound convincing, but there may not be as much behind it as the listener might think. Some would call it bluffing, but I would call that harsh . . . .

If you're a Rush Limbaugh fan, it's the same idea as the disgronificator circuit.

I like it, always fun to get the meaning behind some unique usernames. Welcome aboard!

Repping my 13th favorite teams colours.

Thanks Moose, selfies suck.

For St. Patrick's and the NCAA's.

af238fe4.jpg

I'm a simple guy. It's my first name and the year I was born, lol. Avatar(I'm on Tapatalk, so idk if it shows up or not)is my son and I at the Batman vs Superman movie a couple weeks ago

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

I'm a simple guy. It's my first name and the year I was born, lol. Avatar(I'm on Tapatalk, so idk if it shows up or not)is my son and I at the Batman vs Superman movie a couple weeks ago

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you lucan.

Username - was created after deciding that I wanted to start restoring vintage putters. I've got the name, but still waiting to start the restorations. I just kept buying up putters until I was at about 30 + but now thanks to a recent trade I've cut that in half.
Avatar - Overly Masculine Male driving the hole with his putter. Because it's funny and we all know someone that claims ridiculous distances with their clubs.

New avy. Gracias Ddec!

<--------- New avatar. Another way to say thank you for the awesome experience that #TheGrandaddy was for me & my teammates.

New Avatar is repping cobra golf as the #THPKingforaMonth

NullNomad = wandering nowhere. I'm on the road a lot for work, but not for me so it seemed appropriate.
Avitar is easy, pic of my sticks of war. More importantly my driver cover, his name is Spike the Squishy. He says nice to meet you.

<--------- New avatar. Another way to say thank you for the awesome experience that #TheGrandaddy was for me & my teammates.

That was a great week.

My name came from the guys at work. I was using some det cord, along with things that go with it, and almost lost some fringers. My avatar are some tees I painted myself and use.

Back