The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Congrats guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Congrats guys! Yall are going to have an awesome time. And somebody please beat JRod.

There are a WHOLE lot of first time event goers in that first post.
Congrats on coming to your first THP Event.

Won't lie, I'm a bit bummed to not be repping Arizona golf for this event, but I'm super excited to follow along. Congrats to all the winners!

Announcement

While we would have loved to have everybody come, there is a reason to keep things intimate and in this case 18 THPers. We thank you all for sending in info. With over 300 entries for this one, we knew it was going to be a tough announcement and process. If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask.

If you did not make it in, you have been placed on the waiting list.

woah that's a lot of entries, Congrats to those that got in.

Solid list of participants, congrats guys! Have fun with this thing from this moment ALL the way until the last putt drops. It will be an amazing experience!

Congrats guys...such an awesome experience headed your way! Really liked the selection process on this one. Hold on tight boys!

I think I need to go wake BigTex up from his AM nap................:D

Man I should know better by now to never get down before a contest or sign up is over!

Pumped to be on Team Rookie and looking to get that first HOF tag! plus can't wait to see some old friends, both THP and Callaway, and meet a bunch of new faces! the work has already begun.

I'm already Team Ethan!

Congrats guys.

Congrats to everybody that got in. Will be a blast to follow along.

Congrats all that have made it in. You will without a doubt have a blast

Congrats to all the teams! A solid group put together for this one

Thank you for the simplified entry process. I for one really liked and appreciated it.

Congrats to all the participants!

Man I should know better by now to never get down before a contest or sign up is over!

Pumped to be on Team Rookie and looking to get that first HOF tag! plus can't wait to see some old friends, both THP and Callaway, and meet a bunch of new faces! the work has already begun.

Interesting stat. You are the only participant in this event that has played with the Zoo Crew previously.

Congrats to everyone that got in!!! Have a blast, and keep us updated!!

Congrats to all the lucky selectee's !! I'm sure it will be a weekend to remember!!!

Congrats everyone. Will be one heck of an event

Looks like a lot of new faces will get acquainted with the #Zoocrew this spring! Congrats guys, have a blast!

Interesting stat. You are the only participant in this event that has played with the Zoo Crew previously.
I like it! They have no idea what they are in for....

Sooooo cool. Thanks THP!!! #teamstripeshow

Your captains are ALL on Twitter, so if you get a chance, send them a message and let them know you are excited.

Congrats to everyone who got in this awesome event!

Back