Greeting from Wichita, shockernation

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! I work up in Wichita and live in derby, so play mostly either at the Wichita city courses or pine bay/hidden lakes in derby.
I usually play Wichita city courses but played Hidden Lakes yesterday for the second time ever. Some interesting challenges there.

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

I usually play Wichita city courses but played Hidden Lakes yesterday for the second time ever. Some interesting challenges there.
thats funny, we played hidden lakes yesterday too! Went off at 10:30, pretty fun little course.

Welcome to THP,We are glad you found us !

thats funny, we played hidden lakes yesterday too! Went off at 10:30, pretty fun little course.
Cool. We went off at 9:37!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome

Hey guys, checking in from Wichita KS. I have just stumbled upon this great site and am really enjoying reading on a variety of topics on and off the course. I have been playing golf since I was about 7 years old, and now that I think about it should be much better than I am after 25 years! Had only been playing once or twice a summer for the last ten or so years but have gotten some buddies into the game and now we try and play a couple times a week if we can. Look forward to communicating with all of you in the future. Also a big Wichita state shockers fan!

house
Hello & welcome from another Doo-Dah guy. But... Rock Chalk

If ya'll want to play sometime pm me.

House is the one who told me about this site and is the one who has gotten me into playing Golf!

*obligatory welcome post commences*

Hey guys, checking in from Wichita KS. I have just stumbled upon this great site and am really enjoying reading on a variety of topics on and off the course. I have been playing golf since I was about 7 years old, and now that I think about it should be much better than I am after 25 years! Had only been playing once or twice a summer for the last ten or so years but have gotten some buddies into the game and now we try and play a couple times a week if we can. Look forward to communicating with all of you in the future. Also a big Wichita state shockers fan!

house

Welcome to THP neighbor! I'm up the road about 2 hours north of you. Look forward to teeing it up sometime!

If ya'll want to play sometime pm me.

House is the one who told me about this site and is the one who has gotten me into playing Golf!

*obligatory welcome post commences*

Looks like a solid reason to get a round going a few times like Spring/Summer. Need to get Duey and Spray Tech and whoever else and get a small match going or at least just a round or two, or three.

Welcome to THP neighbor! I'm up the road about 2 hours north of you. Look forward to teeing it up sometime!
Where are you from Jay? I am from the very middle of Kansas and moved down to the Wichita area about 15 years ago.

Looks like a solid reason to get a round going a few times like Spring/Summer. Need to get Duey and Spray Tech and whoever else and get a small match going or at least just a round or two, or three.
That sounds like a great idea.

Where are you from Jay? I am from the very middle of Kansas and moved down to the Wichita area about 15 years ago.

I'm originally from NEK, little town of Hiawatha. My wife and most of her family are from (the area) where I live now. Hoisington/Great Bend

Shook (Justin) is in Wichita also.
Hutchinson might be a good halfway point

Shook (Justin) is in Wichita also.
Hutchinson might be a good halfway point

Hutch or McPherson would work for me. We've always talked about playing Turkey Creek, but never have.

I'm originally from NEK, little town of Hiawatha. My wife and most of her family are from (the area) where I live now. Hoisington/Great Bend
Nice! I grew up in Lyons, and my parents still live there so we go up quite a bit.

Back