Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I posted this in the beer thread but it might be more appropriate in the OH thread:

The Brew Kettle in Strongsville makes an IPA called White Rajah that's awesome! It's one of the favorites of the owner of the Riverside Wine & Bar in Kent. Since he samples thousands of IPAs each year that's saying something!

Also if you haven't checked out Riverside in Kent, it's a nice place & they have wine & beer tastings a lot. In the summer you can sit outside by the Cuyahoga River. Just a thought for a post-round drink or two after playing Oak Knolls (just down the street)

Whit rajah is good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whit rajah is good stuff

I was very surpised by how much I liked it, since I generally favor Belgian ales & am not a big IPA guy

Hi guys! A little too quite in here.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Hi guys! A little too quite in here.

Were all shoveling ourselves out of this white crap

Were all shoveling ourselves out of this white crap

Yeah sucks! So ready for spring!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah sucks! So ready for spring!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so next weekend is the golf show. you want me to jet down to golfsmith sat and see if they are having any super sales ?

so next weekend is the golf show. you want me to jet down to golfsmith sat and see if they are having any super sales ?
Yes please. I was going to talk Steph into going anyway.

Yes please. I was going to talk Steph into going anyway.

Well if you come over our way i vote we go to Oak and Embers and eat until we have a hart attack.

Does Golfsmith always have a sale this weekend? Is only the Cleveland area stores?

Does Golfsmith always have a sale this weekend? Is only the Cleveland area stores?

Im not sure always but i think 2 years ago the one on the east side had $60 nike and Adidas golf shirts for $10

Im not sure always but i think 2 years ago the one on the east side had $60 nike and Adidas golf shirts for $10

Noooooo really? Sweet lord....

Noooooo really? Sweet lord....

Yup...this is why ohio_striker and I go to Golfsmith instead of the golf show. WAY better deals!

Yup...this is why ohio_striker and I go to Golfsmith instead of the golf show. WAY better deals!

Well. Let me know. For that good of a deal if shoot out there for sure. (Beachwood)

Well. Let me know. For that good of a deal if shoot out there for sure. (Beachwood)

Will do man!

If you head out there this weekend, let me know. I might have to shoot up there for a look-see!

If you head out there this weekend, let me know. I might have to shoot up there for a look-see!
Can do

Can't decide if I want to go Friday or Saturday

Can't decide if I want to go Friday or Saturday

Hope you like playing in mud. Still like three inches of snow on the ground that hasn't melted yet

Sorry should have specified ix golf show. Even I am not golfing this weekend sadly.

If anyone cares, I am heading to Golfsmith tomorrow around 9:30. Going to stick around there for a few and try out some new stuff then head to the Golf Dome in Chagrin for an hour or two.

60 and sunny tomorrow in Indy. Getting the first round of the year in. :bananadance:

Back