Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Cool deal man, I won't likely be able to go, so good luck everyone!

If i win can i sell them on craigslist? :alien:

Not even funny with the alien....

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

come on thats funny ...yea your right it would have been more funny if i forgot the alien... :bomb:

Wish I could, but I have like the rest of that week off for a trip I am going on so I can't take part of Monday off too. bummer.

Throw my name in there too!

That's a great gesture, I just joined the site so I won't enter but it's great to see so many good people here.

That's a great gesture, I just joined the site so I won't enter but it's great to see so many good people here.

Welcome to THP! No issue with you just joining the only stipulation is that you are able to make the game. Let me know if you want in and I will throw your name in the hopper!

I offer my services as official number picker.

I offer my services as official number picker.
Sounds good. Maybe go get some tacos on Sunday and pick the winner?

Sounds good. Maybe go get some tacos on Sunday and pick the winner?

Hey what about me???

Welcome to THP! No issue with you just joining the only stipulation is that you are able to make the game. Let me know if you want in and I will throw your name in the hopper!

I would be able to make it, and I appreciate you letting me join!

I would be able to make it, and I appreciate you letting me join!
Noice! I added you to the list!

In for the chance to win tickets. Those seats are awesome. Thanks!

OK, so because I cannot decide who to text (too many friends here to choose from) I am going to put it here. As many of you know I work for the Indians and I have to work opening day. That being said my tickets (2) are up for grabs. They are free to you but you may have to pay for parking. So this is how it is going to work:

Deadline: You have until 3/20 by 11:59PM EST to let me know that you want in.
Drawing: Random numbers will be assigned to each entry then a random number will be chosen as the winner
Winner: Receives 2 tickets to the Cleveland Indians home opener. Tickets are in Section 128 Row Z. You can go to the Indians website and look at the 3D seat viewer if you want.
Home Opener Info: Game is 4/4 @ 4:10PM.
Stipulations: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE GAME! This is for many reasons of which I will not get in to. Repeat: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE GAME!

If for any reason the winner has to back out before game day, another winner will be picked.

So all you have to do is let me know you want in and I will put your name in the hopper. Good luck to all!
A little bump for the skimmers out there haha

Updated list

Unofficial NE OH 2016 Kickoff
Roses Run Country Club
Saturday April 2nd, ive already reserved tee times starting at 7:30am
Cost-For those that take advantage of the deal we bought into, it would just cost 1 ticket. For anyone that didnt, Im sure we can find someone in our group to sell 1 for $24 (includes cart)

IN:
1. 441
2. Baker
3. Hickerad
4. Gunner
5. Ntanygd760
6. Robman7
7. Maynard
8. PKorf
9. Winchell
10. Ohio_Striker
11. Robozeo
12. Misike
13. Grins
14. PhillyV
15. Ppapania

Probably:
Greggdrews

Maybe:
Gregdan

Possibly:
Bullfrog

Just heard mabel's bbq on east 4th street Michael symons new restaurant is opening April 11th.....THP BBQ night this spring/summer?

Really late here but anyone playing tomorrow? Friday looks like crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a time 1032 am at Legacy, think I got the last cheap time though.

Just heard mabel's bbq on east 4th street Michael symons new restaurant is opening April 11th.....THP BBQ night this spring/summer?

This is going to be a fantastic restaurant. and packed all the time.

Bump, still missing some funds for the Roses Run Deal

Back