Odyssey Covers Thread

Yep, thats badass Kang. As a blade cover collector, I'm jealous, but sort of thankful you got there first as I'd have dropped the coin on it too!

Speaking of, my Innovate or Die cover will be here tomorrow. PUMPED!

Yep, thats badass Kang. As a blade cover collector, I'm jealous, but sort of thankful you got there first as I'd have dropped the coin on it too!

Speaking of, my Innovate or Die cover will be here tomorrow. PUMPED!
Love my IOD cover.

And if I would have had the money when I first saw it...it would have been mine. The wife would have killed me for making a move on it. I am happy that it went to a THP'r like kc720.

kc720, great looking cover enjoy it!

Man I don't know how you guys do it. Been scouring and can't find my Eleanor plus tried to grab an open cover but guy wouldn't come all the way down to where I was comfortable. Oh well. I guess I'll keep looking and hopefully I'll find something sometime.

Odyssey Covers Thread

Man I don't know how you guys do it. Been scouring and can't find my Eleanor plus tried to grab an open cover but guy wouldn't come all the way down to where I was comfortable. Oh well. I guess I'll keep looking and hopefully I'll find something sometime.

Which one is Eleanor?

Which one is Eleanor?
Drain blade cover. I've missed out on like 5 of them now. Haha. I use the coin but never have been able to snag a cover. Thought I had one awhile ago but it fell through and just never followed up.

I believe I've decided to move my double of the original No Three Jack's. When it comes to it, I'd rather game a THP cover full time and simple rotate the others through. There'll be no knee jerk reactions though, that's for sure.

If I had the $$$ right now I'd buy that ASAP. Been looking for that cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the mallet version, if interested.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pretty decent price for that cover, actually.

Just made offer on buckets cover for my MXM

I ordered one of the buckets mallet covers from the Ebay UK link a few days ago. Wish I could find one of the odyssey mystery mallet covers. Also would love to have a no 3 jacks or drain cover, but don't think I could game them.

I ordered one of the buckets mallet covers from the Ebay UK link a few days ago. Wish I could find one of the odyssey mystery mallet covers. Also would love to have a no 3 jacks or drain cover, but don't think I could game them.
Since my NTJ cover was someone else's gamer and gifted to me, I gamed it for a little bit too. Once I noticed the fabric on the dividers of my bag was eating the piping I retired it to the mantle. I gamed the #Buckets cover for a few weeks and just put the new mask cover Braddman19 was able to secure for me into play for my dad's member guest this week. After that I'll probably go to the stock Works cover.

Which buckets one are you going for?

d85b78d791d3d26a4f15d060d1a42169.jpg

Since my NTJ cover was someone else's gamer and gifted to me, I gamed it for a little bit too. Once I noticed the fabric on the dividers of my bag was eating the piping I retired it to the mantle. I gamed the #Buckets cover for a few weeks and just put the new mask cover Braddman19 was able to secure for me into play for my dad's member guest this week. After that I'll probably go to the stock Works cover.
I plan to game the buckets cover since for now it can be fairly easily replaced. Same for the jason mask cover if I manage to get a hold of one. The NTJ is in a different category, but I might would game one on special occasions if I had it.

Went for an iron fitting and they had a vegas aces cover for a solid price so I made an impulse buy.

Ordered a mallet buckets headcover from the UK earlier this week. Should be here next week and it fits my favorite color scheme to a TEE.

Back