How far away are you....

7.8 miles.

im in the right square in the middle of 3 courses, 10 minutes to each, they're county courses, no more than 35/rd, but move these courses 45miles south east and they'd all be 75-125/rd, very blessed at the unbelievable golf values in my area.

4.5 miles door to tee

450 yards from the first tee and 80 yards from the left back edge of the driving range.

I don't really have a home course. The course closest to me (and the one I've played the most lately) is 2500 yards away as the crow flies. Actual driving distance is exactly two miles.

Right now it is 26 miles. Once I move I will have 3 courses within 10 miles of my house. Not sure which one will be my 'home' course yet.

Have 1 course 880 yards away. Home course though is 7 miles, takes me between 12-15 minutes.

2.5 miles tops.

I don't have a home course but the 2 I play most frequently are 5 minutes away in opposite directions.

7 miles

It is about a 30 minute drive to the course I play most often (25 miles).

p1iJ6mUl.jpg

4.3 miles from my club....approx 7-10 mins from my garage to the parking lot.

15 miles a 30 min drive, my work course is 1 mile and 5 min

I have one course that's .6 miles away and one that is 1 mile away. I usually go out of my way and go to the one that is 1 mile away that I would consider my "home" course.

My home course is closer to my job than my house. 6 miles from work to the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have about 4 to 5 quality courses within 25 minutes from my doorstep

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dont have a home course but im 250 yards from a course

No home course, really, but between 2 and 3 miles to the couple of courses closest to me.

I have 4 golf courses within 7 mins drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10-15 min drive and probably 10 miles. I live 400yds from the #8 green on another course though.

Last year 5.5 mi. I may get a membership at a different course this year. The distance will almost double to 10.2 mi, but I know a lot more golfers who play this course.

On the line I wish my long irons would take 4228yds.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

At the moment I have no home course.

Back