What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 with my Sunday group and had some range time after lunch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played a terrible 18 with a buddy riding. Decided to get in a solo round and walked 18 also, somewhat redeemed myself. I'm definitely feeling it now though, hills on hills on the course I walked.

Wedge work 20-80 yards. Controlling trajectory. 18 on sim. 10' putts.. Come on spring...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bought a FJ SciFlex Tour glove to use and see if it's better than the FJ WeatherSof glove I've been gaming. Looking forward to the 2nd round tomorrow with the new Cobra King F6 10.5 deg Red Tie regular shafted driver and King F6 4-GW tour flighted regular steel shafted irons.

THP'd and got some short game/putting practice in. I'm starting SKLZ Golf Strong tonight as well.

Checked Fedex tracking, putter is still on time for delivery for tomorrow COB. :banana:

Just sitting here at work, waiting for Fedex to arrive with the new putter. :comp:

To all my THPers suffering in the elements...this ones for you

fc7e6ea5a887eb1707242ae593f76918.jpg

Haha... That's just mean.

I'm going to remember that one, Mr H...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP'd and got some short game/putting practice in. I'm starting SKLZ Golf Strong tonight as well.

I am almost ready to buy this. I need to see some reviews from you guys

practiced putting for about 30 minutes. so much inconsistency to my stroke :(

Will be at our place in Scottsdale this weekend so I booked times for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

THP, listened to the new volume of THP radio, drooled over a few clubs, and thought about what topic I want to use for starting a thread for sign ups for RR.

Just saw these. Lawd have mercy!

4eb58cd85502059fd03e2184a5c29598.jpg

Hit a full pyramid which is 285 balls and putted for 65 minutes until my back started to get sore. I little ice, naproxen, and beer and I'll be as good as new in the morning!

Unboxed the new Cleveland putter, tried it out for 15 minutes. Came home and thawed out and rolled some on the dining room carpet. :clapp:

Shipped out some packages. Hit some wedges in the basement.

Stopped by Golf Mart to try out a couple 4 hybrids. I tried the Apex and XR Pro and decided I'll be keeping my 4i in the bag. Oh and of course I oogled the stacks and stacks of new B330-RXs they have now :D

Took my lil' one to Golf Galaxy so I can check out some gear...and marked my new Bridgestone B330RX golf balls.

Did some more work with the irons on the Skytrak and coming along nicely. Wish I had enough ceiling height to work on my driver. Also looking to get a pair of sunglasses to wear on the course....and did some reading on the Oakley flak 2.0 golf prisms.

Put a SuperStroke 1.0 Slim onto my Odyssey Black 8. Waiting for her to dry so I can putt in the bedroom.

9ED57438-99CF-4225-8CE6-8F9583D0CFD9_zpseijmidnq.jpg

Put a SuperStroke 1.0 Slim onto my Odyssey Black 8. Waiting for her to dry so I can putt in the bedroom.

9ED57438-99CF-4225-8CE6-8F9583D0CFD9_zpseijmidnq.jpg

Looks like your putter was placed on "time-out"... ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back