Mine came in today....sounds great!

Charged mine up and it sounds good enough to me for $35. Just happy i don't have to bring my Bose one out to the course. Never could find a good way to attach/secure it to anything. Kinda wish i could've got the pink one. Orange will have to do i guess.

I told a friends son about this today and he looked and they are all gone now. Wonder when the next big sale will be?

Mine arrived today a for $6.85 this was a stellar deal. Had $35 in gift cards from my fitness app from work. Great sound. Packaging on the unit was very good. Will have to keep this one away from the family.

Got mine today as well. Should be exactly what I need and for $35 it's a great deal.

Is there an different color indicator to let you know when it is fully charged?

Got mine today as well. Should be exactly what I need and for $35 it's a great deal.

Is there an different color indicator to let you know when it is fully charged?

It just glows steady instead of blinking.

Looks like I am gonna have to get another one during the next deal, my GF's 16 year old son keeps trying to "borrow" mine

Dang I had one of these in my cart and forgot to check out...now they're gone DOH! haha Gotta watch and see if I can catch them cheap again.

Looks like I am gonna have to get another one during the next deal, my GF's 16 year old son keeps trying to "borrow" mine

The key words here are "GF's son"! The Soundchuck's yours! haha

This is up on Amazon again. Still $34.99 shipped with Prime.
Orange: http://smile.amazon.com/PUMA-PMAD60..._UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=1J7B1Z6F1STJBTCXCDRY
Red: http://smile.amazon.com/PUMA-Soundc..._UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=13WDTK961WP5N2XHNDEG

Unlike the one I posted the other day, this one is legit! So legit I bought one just now, so now I have one for home and one for the golf bag! This orange one is for the course.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ET9SP2I?keywords=soundchuck&qid=1454035053&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

They have it in red, too: http://www.amazon.com/PUMA-Soundchu..._UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=1ZXHT6T2XZ5WRB1E3DT8

$35 bucks shipped, with Prime.

41WvZtc-pGL._AA160_.jpg
41ybPSjyDbL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

My best friend's son texted me this morning that he bought one. Then about an hour ago, my best friend texted me that he bought his son one! When I told him his son already bought one, he said 'Then I guess I bought me one!"

I just bought one. Looking forward to checking it out.

Been using this for about a week now and am really happy with it. Not only was the 35$ price a steal but the sound quality is better than my previous speaker. What I like the most though is the ease of pairing. Haven't had it on course yet but around the house it works great!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

It says "Low Power" when it's close. But it does get annoying. Just die already!

Mine just arrived wife says I like that guess I shoulda ordered two

The orange one is the red is 40.

I may have to snag another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to pick up 3 for my golf team I think, let groups take them out when they practice, with guidelines of course. If it keeps their heads in it, I'm all for it.

I'm going to pick up 3 for my golf team I think, let groups take them out when they practice, with guidelines of course. If it keeps their heads in it, I'm all for it.

Man, I wish you were my high school anything coach. You are doing a phenomenal job with them James.

Man, I wish you were my high school anything coach. You are doing a phenomenal job with them James.

Its funny how many refuse to adapt with the times, when you work WITH the kids you get more out of them than when you work AT them.

Its funny how many refuse to adapt with the times, when you work WITH the kids you get more out of them than when you work AT them.

Put that in the parenting thread..... Long road of discovery for most of us (me too).

Been using this for about a week now and am really happy with it. Not only was the 35$ price a steal but the sound quality is better than my previous speaker. What I like the most though is the ease of pairing. Haven't had it on course yet but around the house it works great!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Where did you get it for $35?

Back