Talking Technology with Cobra Golf - The Golf Industry Uncut Volume 4

Has anybody that is a subscriber had this appear on their phone telling them it was ready? Its not coming up in iTunes as of yet on the back end.

If I open the podcast app, it showed and started to download it.

If I open the podcast app, it showed and started to download it.

Okay, so no notice, but it was there.
Not sure why its taking so damn long.

Has anybody that is a subscriber had this appear on their phone telling them it was ready? Its not coming up in iTunes as of yet on the back end.

I have not....but will keep an eye open to see if it does for future episodes.

How do you enable this? I just look at my Podcast app and it downloaded yesterday.

Missed this yesterday, need to catch up. Going to do that now.

Didn't get a notice but showed right up on the podcast list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP radio is such solid drive time listening. The knowledge gained from listening to TO is always a pleasure.

It's in iTunes on my laptop, and in Overcast on my iphone (as of this morning).

Side note: If anyone has an iphone and isn't using overcast for podcasts, they're missing out.

It's in iTunes on my laptop, and in Overcast on my iphone (as of this morning).

Side note: If anyone has an iphone and isn't using overcast for podcasts, they're missing out.

Its just not showing up for me on iTunes on my desktop. Even by searching for it.

It showed up this morning on my podcast list. That was about 630.

Just checked again, it's not there now.

Its just not showing up for me on iTunes on my desktop. Even by searching for it.

7EFOJOu.png

Gotcha. I meant searchable, not in "my podcasts". It says 24 hours a lot of times, but this one is taking longer.

I have it on my android!

Gotcha. I meant searchable, not in "my podcasts". It says 24 hours a lot of times, but this one is taking longer.

Ah, yes. I don't see episode 4 on the THP listing page yet either.

As someone who builds big websites for a living, I really think Apple should be better about this kind of thing. :/

Although I didn't receive a notification, it appeared on my android podcast list when I opened it.

Finally got to listen to this one today, I really enjoyed it. The info about moving the COG and how much or little space there is to move it was really interesting. I also enjoyed TO talking about the tour pros who can't adjust to seeing a different ballflight, even if it means they get more distance.

The thing I've loved most about these episodes is the honesty. The technology talk can sometimes get over my head but I love it. Another great episode.

Finally listened today and it was really good. I think it was my favorite one so far. Liked his thoughts on ball flight. the story he told about the pro golfer not changing because of a different flight was super interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good information on this one. It's probably why I'm used to, or mentally, want to hit a much lower ball flight. Being in Florida especially near the water wind is always a factor for the majority of the golf season.

With that said I posted a question on Twitter but I'll post it here too. He mentioned a lot about center of gravity and its relation to its location inside the head. With that said how does hot melting effect that center of gravity and what benefits does hot melting have at all, if any, with all the center of gravity talk?

Good listen for sure. It shows up but no notification. Although I just did get a podcast app installed today and it popped right up to download.

Listened again and totally missed the lie angle difference between pro and regular head in the ltd.

Really enjoyed this episode. The CG and spin discussion was very informative. Love having THP Radio as a part of my weekly podcast rotation.

I just got the notification for the Project X broadcast this afternoon.

Back