Bluetooth Speakers For Golf

Has anyone used either of these:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007PFWW0Y...UTF8&colid=AMN55MCS27MF&coliid=I3CM7AVX0MFBVD
51KCpLX4GdL._SY300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009RYPLKY...=UTF8&colid=AMN55MCS27MF&coliid=IPNRVVI542DH5
31Ll0NMRTKL._SY300_.jpg

I was just checking out the new Echo products. Been a fan of my Echo since I first got in back in December 2014.

Man I am digging my Puma Soundchuck so don't see any change for me there. I also have the UE Boom which fits perfectly into the cup holder.

Still loving my full size bose soundlink, not the loudest thing in the world (jambox is much louder) but it's plenty loud enough for golf and really clear

I was just checking out the new Echo products. Been a fan of my Echo since I first got in back in December 2014.
Agreed, the new tap sounds very interesting!

Wanting to make sure this gets a bump and also let people know that I’ve bought two of these and they’re incredible. They fit perfectly between the cart window and cart lip on a ezgo golf cart. Keeps charge for multiple rounds and is looooud if you need it to be. You can pair 3....yes three together if you want to place in various areas of a house. The bass is phenomenal. Well worth the $250 price tag new.

this one is refurbished (same as I’ve bought) and at this price I might just buy a couple more. Honestly a little bulky, but the sound is amazing.
4D9502DE-F748-4B07-A054-A25458B6ABD5.png

megaboom_CharcoalBlack_FOB_1.png

I use one that's huge and loud, but low volumes are preferred!

Amp caddy!
Also amazing off the course for deck nights!
1608777656303.png

I live my soundchuck & soundchuck mini. Great sound & easy to connect!

Wanting to make sure this gets a bump and also let people know that I’ve bought two of these and they’re incredible. They fit perfectly between the cart window and cart lip on a ezgo golf cart. Keeps charge for multiple rounds and is looooud if you need it to be. You can pair 3....yes three together if you want to place in various areas of a house. The bass is phenomenal. Well worth the $250 price tag new.

this one is refurbished (same as I’ve bought) and at this price I might just buy a couple more. Honestly a little bulky, but the sound is amazing.
View attachment 8982992

megaboom_CharcoalBlack_FOB_1.png
Oh yes this one is good as well...fits right into the cup holder!

I usually bring my JBL Charge because the sound quality is excellent, but I have really been considering getting one of the magnetic ones for the cart.

e7b234b9d318f2d41d87a06a8799fb56.jpg

I've been using the Anker Soundcore Mini for quite a while. Nice and small, fits in a cupholder but still delivers decent sound, and is louder than I ever need it to be on the golf course. Battery life is good, and they're cheap so you don't feel too bad if they get damaged.

I’m telling you, Rokform is AMAZING.

I usually bring my JBL Charge because the sound quality is excellent, but I have really been considering getting one of the magnetic ones for the cart.

e7b234b9d318f2d41d87a06a8799fb56.jpg
BC6C22FF-1F0D-46FD-9131-FF8D809279CF.jpeg

I don’t listen to music when running...and I don’t do it with golf. I don’t mind it but it’s just not something I do...weird

I am seeing more and more people have speakers in their carts of the bluetooth variety to play the music from their phones. This is not a thread to debate whether that is right or wrong (I am not even sure myself), but the question is, what are your favorite speakers for this and why?

Best fit?
Best sound?
Size?

Let us know what your favorite is and why you like it.
Personal head phones! Beats, keep it to yourself

Still enjoying my soundchucks - want to try a pop top though

I picked up a Polk Boom Swimmer Duo this year and have enjoyed it so far. The sound is pretty good, the size works out great and the flexible handle is awesome to wrap around my push cart.
33BB2A78-7C5B-47CE-A287-A8F5B5E986E6.png

I have a jbl. It’s good. And fits in the cup holder. I am sure there is better but it works just fine.

I use a small Anker. It’s built for the beach so it’s waterproof and fits in the cup holder. The one downside is that it’s a bit chunky and doesn’t have a clip attachment for the bag when walking

Not gonna lie. This thing is baaaaaaad asssssss
Wingman_361910_OnCartBar__00776.1584129748.png

Wingman_361910_FrontProfile.png

Not gonna lie. This thing is baaaaaaad asssssss
Wingman_361910_OnCartBar__00776.1584129748.png

Wingman_361910_FrontProfile.png

Got one as a gift at an event in October. Haven't opened it yet. Probably should. Haven't been listening to music as much on the course this year.

Back