NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate the Leafs I hope they finish last and have the best odds at getting the first overall pick. I'm going to puke if freakin Edmonton gets it again.

The Pens look stronger without Malkin. They are moving in the right direction.

Wings up 2-0 against Philly, that's pretty awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wings up 2-0 against Philly, that's pretty awesome!!

I respect your opinion but this one is wrong and is not awesome.

Odd, it created a double post.

I love seeing this!!!!!
b7e735f22eaeb31be7923e10366b358e.jpg

Man I would like to see Philly get it. Would rather watch them over Boston any day of the week even if it's only for 4 games.

Man I would like to see Philly get it. Would rather watch them over Boston any day of the week even if it's only for 4 games.

Oh idc who gets in after Detroit... To be honest going to college in New England and having to deal with the Bruins "fans"... Especially when they won.... I would love to ask them when they're tee time is on April 10th

I love seeing this!!!!!
b7e735f22eaeb31be7923e10366b358e.jpg

That goal differential with Detroit and Philly is garbage. Looks like the wings are there with smoke and mirrors. If Datsyk heads back to Russia this summer they are in a bit of trouble.

Oh idc who gets in after Detroit... To be honest going to college in New England and having to deal with the Bruins "fans"... Especially when they won.... I would love to ask them when they're tee time is on April 10th

You just made a friend with Marty. He hates the Bruins fans with a passion.

That goal differential with Detroit and Philly is garbage. Looks like the wings are there with smoke and mirrors. If Datsyk heads back to Russia this summer they are in a bit of trouble.

Datysuk shouldn't, he has a year left, when asked he had a perfect response... There's possibly 4 games left in the regular season, I have 1 year left... What's more important? But I agree the goal diff is ridiculous

I just hate the fans, they're above it all

When I lived in Boston after a game a guy wearing an Orr jersey beat the living hell out of two women on the "T". I wasn't there but saw the video on the news it was disgusting.

When I lived in Boston after a game a guy wearing an Orr jersey beat the living hell out of two women on the "T". I wasn't there but saw the video on the news it was disgusting.

My ex took me to a Detroit vs Boston game for my birthday... She wore a B's shirt thingy (idk my mom got it for her for Christmas) and I wore my wings jersey, some guy on the T literally wanted to fight me... And called her a choice word that rhymes with putt for dating a wings fan.... Only time I've ever wanted to start a fight off the ice in my life

My ex took me to a Detroit vs Boston game for my birthday... She wore a B's shirt thingy (idk my mom got it for her for Christmas) and I wore my wings jersey, some guy on the T literally wanted to fight me... And called her a choice word that rhymes with putt for dating a wings fan.... Only time I've ever wanted to start a fight off the ice in my life

Not a city I want to go back to. The history and harbour are awesome the rest is awful. I did meet a few really good people but not many.

Not a city I want to go back to. The history and harbour are awesome the rest is awful. I did meet a few really good people but not many.

The friends I made in college are the only reason I will ever go back.... And to eat at top of the hub

Legal Seafood and Hay Market.

Yes! There's some great food there, and an absolutely amazing hole in the wall pizza place downtown, I just forgot what it was called:(

Yes! There's some great food there, and an absolutely amazing hole in the wall pizza place downtown, I just forgot what it was called:(

Are you thinking Regina's? I was really disappointed with the pizza there it was far to thin for me. I usually ended up at Uno's.

Are you thinking Regina's? I was really disappointed with the pizza there it was far to thin for me. I usually ended up at Uno's.

Actually think it was Santarpio's. But I did love pizzeria Regina's when I craved thin crust

Lightning have recalled Drouin. How nuts would it be if he ends up contributing during the playoffs.

Lightning have recalled Drouin. How nuts would it be if he ends up contributing during the playoffs.
SMH

How will his mates even react to/with him after all that?

SMH

How will his mates even react to/with him after all that?

When he was on the trading block the reports were players would support him coming back. They liked him when he was here. No idea how truthful that was.

When he was on the trading block the reports were players would support him coming back. They liked him when he was here. No idea how truthful that was.

I read multiple reports stating the same. Appears to be an issue between Drouin and management, not him and his teammates.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I read multiple reports stating the same. Appears to be an issue between Drouin and management, not him and his teammates.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
From what I heard the issues are more Drouins parents and agents than his doings, he just won't stand on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back