The Next Driver You Demo

I really don't know. XR 16 stood out to me, to the point I want to hit it again. JGR was really good too. Didn't spend as much time with the F6 that I wanted to. Cobra King LTD felt strange to me, so I'm not sure if I will demo it again. Tour Edge was one that I'd like to demo but don't know if I'll be able to find it(similar to JGR).

I really want to hit the XR 16 Subzero!

I'd like to try the JGR and M2 side by side.

Probably the XR16 pro. I'm a big fan of the XR16 so far, and I'd love to compare to the pro.

Cobra LTD & F6, Wilson F5 and TM M2. XXIO as well if I can find it near me.

I want to hit the TM M1 and M2. Probably Cobra F6 and Callaway XR16 after that.

I'm beyond happy with my current setup, but if I were forced to demo a different driver Id go Srixon 355.
I'd say XR16 but I've already demo'd it.

Hoping to try out the Callaway XR16

I would love to try the JGR out if there were any shops near me carrying it.

I definitely want to demo the XR 16 Sub-Zero.

JGR and F6

I'm beyond happy with my current setup, but if I were forced to demo a different driver Id go Srixon 355.
I'd say XR16 but I've already demo'd it.

What did you think of the xr16. I had similar numbers with ball speed and launch. Higher spin and higher peak height with xr16. Both performed well all weekend.

I would love to try the JGR out if there were any shops near me carrying it.

test drive program

Hot on my list is m1 / m2 and pretty much everything Callaway has out lol would definitely try the new Cobra offerings as well. Hell after that tho I'll literally hit anything available as i like being surprised by clubs

What did you think of the xr16. I had similar numbers with ball speed and launch. Higher spin and higher peak height with xr16. Both performed well all weekend.

test drive program
It was right up there with regards to performance. I could game it for sure if I were fit into it properly.
Admittedly I prefer the look and sound of M2 over everything else.

Still the M1. Went to Golfsmith and demo'd it and the GBB today. Going to go try the XR pro against the M1 next.

F6+ and the new LS tec

Toss up between the G SF Tec and the XR16.

It was right up there with regards to performance. I could game it for sure if I were fit into it properly.
Admittedly I prefer the look and sound of M2 over everything else.

M2 is a different driver IMO. The forgiveness on the XR and z355 will be better than the m2. I preferred the sound of the XR and it was kind if addicting. The z355 thankfully was quieter than the z545.

Based on this weekend there really are no bad drivers, just better fit for one over the other. The stock offering in XR and 355 are pretty good setups

King LTD, F6+ and F6 this Thursday our range is having a Cobra demo

Would love to try the F6 for sure

I'd like to spend some serious time with the XXIO 9, but, probably won't find one. For sure, I'll demo the XR16 and TM M1/2 and maybe the Ping.

Back