The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are now...Just have to enter to have a chance.
I know that. But I was talking more about the gatherings too. Just jump in the helicopter and be there in no time. Or swinging by your place for a world class grouper sandwich you're always talking about.

Wife just called with a low tire pressure warning on her car, right front, too low to drive. Well I didn't want to stay at work anyway and she is stuck out shopping! This will cost me either way! I don't need her in stores any longer than necessary!

What's an acceptable turn-around time to have your clubs inspected for trade-in? I sent them in for trade and they were received Thursday morning. Haven't heard back yet as to how they rated them (they were all in good condition IMO) and how much I was going to officially get for them. Tomorrow will be a week and I wonder if I'm being unreasonably impatient and need to give them a bit longer, or if I should start to poke them and ask for a number.

What's an acceptable turn-around time to have your clubs inspected for trade-in? I sent them in for trade and they were received Thursday morning. Haven't heard back yet as to how they rated them (they were all in good condition IMO) and how much I was going to officially get for them. Tomorrow will be a week and I wonder if I'm being unreasonably impatient and need to give them a bit longer, or if I should start to poke them and ask for a number.

Who did you send them to?

I need tires too. What a horrendous, demoralizing, and lame purchase to have to make.

Put it off until you get a good hydroplane going. Quickly changes one's perspective. :alien:

THPers if you are on Twitter, I just sent a tweet saying tell my friend how good Old Fashions are.
Im trying to prove a point, so please respond. :alien:

Hmm...old fashions.

The fact he said BLL was an option just disappointed me. I didn't know he was 18 and drinking for the first time :alien:

THP Radio he gets a call out.

He was kidding. He is a beer guy.
Beer or Old Fashion? Why not both?

You would have to ask him.
I was more speaking from my general preference. Up here in Wisco, brandy old fashions flow like wine.

THPers if you are on Twitter, I just sent a tweet saying tell my friend how good Old Fashions are.
Im trying to prove a point, so please respond. :alien:
They are good. I have been known to enjoy them from time to time. Nice change of pace from the Albatross.

They are good. I have been known to enjoy them from time to time. Nice change of pace from the Albatross.
Do you make them at home? What's your recipe?

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

At least it's not swill stella or something.
If you're going to kill me, please try to drown me with Old Fashions.

He was kidding. He is a beer guy.

Well that's acceptable then. There are good beers, but there are also good bourbons. Me thinks he's just had some bad ones and doesn't know how good they can be.

My sister and brother in law are moving sooner than I thought so I will be in Haines City, FL the weekend of April 23. Thinking about bringing the clubs and playing a round somewhere before I head home

My club building got cut short tonight. Trying to get a ferrule on that was a little to stubborn and the head slipped off the shaft and then the shaft reinserted itself back into my thumb. Not too happy.

My club building got cut short tonight. Trying to get a ferrule on that was a little to stubborn and the head slipped off the shaft and then the shaft reinserted itself back into my thumb. Not too happy.
Little heat on the ferrule (LITTLE) or just take a qtip with acetone around the inside a few swipes.

No blood this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back