New England Members

46e089121d3ed3bc7cd4441d36e19e45.jpg

:)

This is fantastic to see. What's the deal w/ the Arccos chipping statistic? Is it just that the GPS isn't accurate enough? Because I find that number hard to believe w/ that score.

This is fantastic to see. What's the deal w/ the Arccos chipping statistic? Is it just that the GPS isn't accurate enough? Because I find that number hard to believe w/ that score.

It's all chips within 50 yds of the hole less bunker shots and putts. Also counts putts from off the green.

Shots from the rough are weighted as more difficult than shots from the fwy. Also end result as in proximity to the hole.

On a lot of my chips i did put significant pressure on my putting as I was on the green but not as close as I would have liked.

I was 3/6 for chip and down's yesterday.

How long were you waiting to post that haha.

Haha I updated the what did you shoot today thread yesterday. Forgot about the pic though till business picked up here.

Haha I updated the what did you shoot today thread yesterday. Forgot about the pic though till business picked up here.

great score, you must be having trouble doing anything but golf thoughts today! is that a pb?

great score, you must be having trouble doing anything but golf thoughts today! is that a pb?

Yup, can't wait to get back out there.

It is a PB for me

f72e81f47e98a9dd241515625c477b36.jpg

Love this course, very scenic and very tough.

I want a round here before the Gauntlet. Need some target golf practice.

Let's pick a date.

Now you're bringing decision making into all of this. Anyone up for a round this weekend? Saturday looks decent. Maybe not Shattuck since I have to be back in time for the SU game (I need to have some NY allegiance this time of year, sorry guys).

Now you're bringing decision making into all of this. Anyone up for a round this weekend? Saturday looks decent. Maybe not Shattuck since I have to be back in time for the SU game (I need to have some NY allegiance this time of year, sorry guys).

sure, i know i am going to play some where. anyone else find they have run out of partners? i'm starting to take it personally....jk, lol

Sneaking a round in after work today..should be interesting on a wide open track.
mostly-cloudy.svgz

46[SUP]°[/SUP][SUP]F[/SUP]
Feels Like 39[SUP]°[/SUP]

Mostly Cloudy

Wind
WNW 19 mph gusts to 32 mph

I'm playing Trull Brook Sunday morning with a buddy. 6:55 I think. If you're interested, I'll double check the tee time and you can see if there are still any spots open.

I've got a four ball booked for noon tee time Saturday at SSCC. Just me so far.

sure, i know i am going to play some where. anyone else find they have run out of partners? i'm starting to take it personally....jk, lol

I'm playing Trull Brook Sunday morning with a buddy. 6:55 I think. If you're interested, I'll double check the tee time and you can see if there are still any spots open.

I've got a four ball booked for noon tee time Saturday at SSCC. Just me so far.

I'll get back to you guys. Something may have come up that's going to tie me up all weekend about 15 minutes after I posted this, so I'm waiting to hear on that.

New England Members

Snow cap on Mt Monadnock still? Get WCBM in there too....

I'm looking to link up Sunday, if anyone has an open roster spot.

ehhh. weather looks like shyte

Last edited:
Well that was an interesting round. 2.5 hours walking on a nearly empty course. Started out on back 9 and was for me, on fire. Shot a 40. Thoughts crept in that I could have something special today. Wind was howling bad. How bad you say? Par 3 from 126 to a middle pin, which normally would be a stock pw. Wind is straight into my face so I'm thinking 9i a little back in my stance should work. Flushed it.. Wind ate it and I landed on the bank about 5 yards short of the green. Wow. Make the turn to the front 9 and I'm amped but it's starting to get cold out. Proceed to blow my drive right. Started 2nd 9 double, double, bogey. Wtf. Ended up shooting 45 on 2nd 9. Best shot of the round was on a short par 4 playing 251 straight downwind. Pounded 3w that wound up pin high at 27'. 2 putt bird. Happy with progress but left elbow a little achy. Had wicked tennis elbow a couple years ago after hitting a root that I had to get cortisone injection for. Hoping it's just the cold weather.

Playing OSL after work tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Butter Brook is going to be in phenomenal shape this year. Played today and it was great.

Butter Brook is going to be in phenomenal shape this year. Played today and it was great.

Well that is exciting, we should play there next sunday am a little early so we can catch the masters finish later

Well that is exciting, we should play there next sunday am a little early so we can catch the masters finish later

I could probably be down for that. Made the mistake of walking today - that walk between 9 and 10 killed me.

Bogeyed 17 and parred 18, which is a better finish than I usually have too.

That's good to hear. I thought it got beat up in spots a couple of summers ago, and last year it took a while for it to recover from the winter.

I'm annoyed, my wife is going to be traveling a bunch for work in April, so I'm not going to have much free time to play golf. I have Monday and Tuesday off next week, and the weather is supposed to be crap on those 2 days.

I could probably be down for that. Made the mistake of walking today - that walk between 9 and 10 killed me.

Bogeyed 17 and parred 18, which is a better finish than I usually have too.

Sounds good I'll book a 4some and post the time.

You need to take the shortcut across 18

+1 finish on the last two holes is a very good score, probably my favorite stretch of finishing holes (last 3) in Mass that I've played

Back