Anyone ever try ParMates, BunkerMates, CaddyMates, etc?

But how are they going to pay their way thru Nursing or Med school?

Totally respect your opinion.

The young Lady's doing this are no different than Party Hosts and I think it's great if that's the experience you want.
I am Curious, did she help everyone or just the Birthday boy?

The only difference is don't male caddies carry the bag?

If the golfers have carts nobody is carrying bags, regardless of male or female

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why, oh, why would I pay (exorbitant sums of) money for a woman to follow me around while I play golf? I have a woman in my life and while I love her to death, sometimes, I just wanna get away and not have to deal with estrogen for a while. One woman is enough. There will never, ever be another MrsOG. I'm not sure how some guys deal with a wife, mistress, and girlfriend. That's just cruel and unusual.

No offense to those that use/used the service (and I mean that sincerely. Spend your money how you want) but, I pray that I'm never that desperate for "fun" or attention.

Why, oh, why would I pay (exorbitant sums of) money for a woman to follow me around while I play golf? I have a woman in my life and while I love her to death, sometimes, I just wanna get away and not have to deal with estrogen for a while. One woman is enough. There will never, ever be another MrsOG. I'm not sure how some guys deal with a wife, mistress, and girlfriend. That's just cruel and unusual.

OK, proof I am fun

What is the difference between a wife, a prostitute and a mistress?

Prostitute says "are you done yet?"

Mistress says "you aren't done yet!"

Wife says "Beige. We should paint the ceiling beige."

Badumpbump

No offense to those that use/used the service (and I mean that sincerely. Spend your money how you want) but, I pray that I'm never that desperate for "fun" or attention.

Unreal, I am not even close to desperate for attention.

I won't say anyone is desperate for attention, but I do hope that someday, I have more money than I know what to do with. I mean, I'd have to be to that point before I'd throw down money for something like that. Don't get me wrong, I can see the appeal of hiring a knowledgeable caddie to enhance a round and if the caddie happens to be hot, then so be it. The fact that they're advertised as a model who can do everything a caddie does besides carry the clubs tells me that they're charging extra for her looks. I don't care what my caddie looks like. As long as he/she can do the job, then I'm game. I wouldn't consider paying extra money for a "hot" caddie.

And BTW the OP asked if anyone had used this service before not rants about morals

probably not something I would spend money on, but I won't judge anyone who does. The game is supposed to be fun, and if this helps someone enjoy their round more, so be it.

And BTW the OP asked if anyone had used this service before not rants about morals

You and morals should never be spoken of together....

im all for admiring the female body , after all i am a man. I ve even posted somewhat questionably inappropriate (for lack of a better word) sexy woman pics in these threads just for good fun joking when the topic/question was humorously in line with such a post or when i could make some good fun of a topic or question asked.

But in seriousness (for myself only) I too thinks it corny and kind of ridiculous. I just dont see the need to have to pay to have a pretty girl with me as i golf. What for? what does it do? Id be like ..."ok so here is this pretty female in my cart caddying for me" ...now what? big deal and so what!
Its just (to me, for me) a meaningless kind of stupid thing. Im also never was a fan of strip clubs. And so i got this almost naked female dancing in front of me. So what?, now what? just not my thing/s.

If it makes you feel good and happy then by all means knock yourself out with however whatever you wish. The girls want to do it and the guys want to pay for it then so be it for both parties. Good luck with that.

I dont see how it would make a round of golf any better, nor do i see the purpose. Dont have the need to pay money in order to have a pretty woman with me as a caddy as i golf. Its just to me and myself a stupid thing.

I must've missed it, but who said anything about morals? I, personally, don't see anything immoral about it.

Thats a fair point. I went with the flow of the thread posting my thoughts but thats not helping him get reviews about the services.

Lol, you clearly have never met sposey....

im all for admiring the female body , after all i am a man. I ve even posted somewhat questionably inappropriate (for lack of a better word) sexy woman pics in these threads just for good fun joking when the topic/question was humorously in line with such a post or when i could make some good fun of a topic or question asked.

But in seriousness (for myself only) I too thinks it corny and kind of ridiculous. I just dont see the need to have to pay to have a pretty girl with me as i golf. What for? what does it do? Id be like ..."ok so here is this pretty female in my cart caddying for me" ...now what? big deal and so what!
Its just (to me, for me) a meaningless kind of stupid thing. Im also never was a fan of strip clubs. And so i got this almost naked female dancing in front of me. So what?, now what? just not my thing/s.

If it makes you feel good and happy then by all means knock yourself out with however whatever you wish. The girls want to do it and the guys want to pay for it then so be it for both parties. Good luck with that.

I dont see how it would make a round of golf any better, nor do i see the purpose. Dont have the need to pay money in order to have a pretty woman with me as a caddy as i golf. Its just to me and myself a stupid thing.

People want to compare this to a stripper and its anything but that. Its more of a waitress than anything. She makes drinks and rakes sand, fixes divots..etc. So yes you pay for an attractive women to do the things you don’t want to and she does it with a smile. Most guys would say thats a dream wife.

When we played bayhill we had a knowledgable old guy caddy and I shot worse there than I did with the parmate. If you are that serious about the game and your score thats fine and move on. Its a service meant for a fun round.

People want to compare this to a stripper and its anything but that. Its more of a waitress than anything. She makes drinks and rakes sand, fixes divots..etc. So yes you pay for an attractive women to do the things you don’t want to and she does it with a smile. Most guys would say thats a dream wife.

When we played bayhill we had a knowledgable old guy caddy and I shot worse there than I did with the parmate. If you are that serious about the game and your score thats fine and move on. Its a service meant for a fun round.
Lol she pencil whipped for you I would leave scores out of the discussion ;)

To the OP if you get one in Vegas, request Jae and tell her you know me

Lol she pencil whipped for you I would leave scores out of the discussion ;)

I was lights out on the front, she made sure I played just as well on the back lol

This is one of those threads that is going to get out of hand, but boy is it fun!

Might as well chime in here: To me it seems silly for your every day round of golf, but for a guys weekend, or a bachelor party, why the hell not? I mean if she can perform caddie duties, and keep everyone in high spirits, I'd say she's worth the price of admission.

I've played various courses where my caddie has not been fun at all. I'd much rather have someone bringing a good time.

This is one of those threads that is going to get out of hand, but boy is it fun!

Might as well chime in here: To me it seems silly for your every day round of golf, but for a guys weekend, or a bachelor party, why the hell not? I mean if she can perform caddie duties, and keep everyone in high spirits, I'd say she's worth the price of admission.

I've played various courses where my caddie has not been fun at all. I'd much rather have someone bringing a good time.

Perfectly said

there is nothing for me to move on from because Im not stuck on anything. Anyone can do what they wish. The girls want to do it and you want to pay for it then so be it. I only said in my post that its not "for me" and told of why its not for me. And serious golf had nothing to do with any my reasoning at all. The way I feel about these things has nothing at all to do with my golf being serious or not. If guys want to pay for a dream wife for a day, go for it. I just have no need to do that.

Paying money to have a pretty girl caddy (or be near/with me as i do something) does nothing for me. Its got no value to me. I find (for me) its stupid. Am i suppose to get all gaga over it? I feel im more of a man than that. But thats only just me for me. Do what you wish and have your fun. As said, if the girls want to do it and the guys want to pay for them to do it then so be it. whatever floats your boat. It just doesnt float mine is all. So there is a pretty girl i paid to be in my cart and with me assisting me with my golf. To me its like so what.

Last edited:

Thank you Sposey!

I`m curious to know now that if I had posted asking about just caddie services if there would be all this talk about being `not desperate`enough to do something like this or the seemingly judgy posts. All I wanted was to know whether anyone has used these services and really how they stack up against a `traditional male`caddie. My light research tells me caddies in general are not cheap anyway. Hiring either a male or female caddie, for me, would be a treat or special occasion round. Having said that, if these `model`caddies are just as good, then I`m ok with paying a slight premium. As other posters have mentioned, old male caddie that I had in Jamaica was good at his job, but not very fun. Very dry, hardly any conversation, etc.

Anyway, thanks to those that actually shared something to help me out with making a decision. To others, thanks for sharing your opinions of this service. Nice to know what people think about stuff like this.

You and morals should never be spoken of together....

Thanks Sposey!

Look everyone, all I really wanted to know is how these `model`caddies stack up against `traditional`male caddies. In my light research, caddies aren`t exactly cheap overall (let`s call them a luxury; no different than dropping $400 for a rangefinder). Yes, these services charge a premium for a model to be your caddie. All I`m trying to figure out is whether it`s worth the premium.

Guess it`s good that it started a discussion, but sucks that some people`s post, whether intentional or not, seem rather judgey and holier than though. But as many of those posters have said, that`s just my opinion of what you`ve stated. To each their own, right?!

Thanks Sposey!

Look everyone, all I really wanted to know is how these `model`caddies stack up against `traditional`male caddies. In my light research, caddies aren`t exactly cheap overall (let`s call them a luxury; no different than dropping $400 for a rangefinder). Yes, these services charge a premium for a model to be your caddie. All I`m trying to figure out is whether it`s worth the premium.

Guess it`s good that it started a discussion, but sucks that some people`s post, whether intentional or not, seem rather judgey and holier than though. But as many of those posters have said, that`s just my opinion of what you`ve stated. To each their own, right?!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on THP, that is absolutely true, but I hope you got some of the info you were wanting to get. At the end of the day, if you are in it for fun, go about it your own way.

Back