Greetings From Florida

mstuk41

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone. I’m Michael from north of Tampa,Fl. Been lurking around the site for a couple of years, reading the reviews on clubs and equipment pondering/purchased threads and thought that I may as well go ahead and join. Looking forward to spending more time here.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP....enjoy !

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Michael!

Welcome to THP.
There is another Michael, @Mward that is just north of Tampa too.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Hi everyone. I’m Michael from north of Tampa,Fl. Been lurking around the site for a couple of years, reading the reviews on clubs and equipment pondering/purchased threads and thought that I may as well go ahead and join. Looking forward to spending more time here.

Welcome friend! Where are you north of Tampa?

Welcome! Where about north? A few of us are in land o lakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

No kidding. I’m about 10 from Jovita

Still one of the probably top 5 fastest greens I've played. I liked that course for as bad as I played.

Welcome to THP

Welcome! My wife and I love Florida and have a condo in Naples to help us cope with the Minnesota winters.:bulgy-eyes:

Welcome!

There are several Tampa Bay (-ish) members here that play fairly often together.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested in teeing it up sometime.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks! Dade City

That’s only 30 from me. Let me know if you ever want to tee it up one weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Tampa taking over THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

Back