This is brilliant!!!

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
It's the holiday season so that means package thieves are busy. Well a former NASA engineer decided to tackle the issue with this ingenious device. It's a bit long, but it gets good about halfway through. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!!!

[video=youtube_share;xoxhDk-hwuo]https://youtu.be/xoxhDk-hwuo[/video]

I watched this when it first dropped and thought it was the greatest thing ever. I can’t believe how quickly it went viral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched this when it first dropped and thought it was the greatest thing ever. I can’t believe how quickly it went viral.

I'm in tears at my desk watching and listening to the reactions, hahaha

Guy lives 10 miles from me.

I love how most of the thief's are outraged that something like that would happen to them.

Good stuff. That was hilarious

This is hilarious! He needs to market this

I love this SOOOOOOOOOOO much. Love how the second guy is like, "c'mon, bro," as if he didn't just steal someone else's package...

I love how most of the thief's are outraged that something like that would happen to them.

Clearly they're the victim :wink:

What's that smeeeeeeeelllllll? Lol.

Tables turned, suckas! Hilarious that one thief opened it up in what seemed to be THEIR HOUSE and just pitched it in THEIR TRASH!

Awesome!!

My wife showed me this last night. Absolutely brilliant!

He's hilarious, I could spend hours watching all his videos he really knows his stuff. Won't spoil it, but the dartboard he talked about doing a video for is a must watch too! Actually, just watch them all....

The (over)engineering that went into this is pretty fantastic.

This is great. Have seen it on social media numerous times over the past few days.

This is brilliant!!!

Guy lives 10 miles from me.

I’d be tempted to stop by and take a package if he was that close, lol. Kidding of course.

That was pretty dang cool. Should have not blurred out the crooks faces either, let 25 million people see them.

Last edited:
thats AWESOME

Insane how many times it was taken by someone. People are awful man

Oh man that is so good! The amount of engineering they put in to that is crazy but the payoff is awesome!

That was great. Very funny. Amazed at how many times his package was taken.

Heard about this in the car and was crying as I drove down the road. I'll have to watch this. However, he might have a problem down the roaad if he becomes known as a guy who likes to send packages full of wiring and pressurized devices, if you catch my drift

Too funny, I wonder if the videos were turned over to the police to bust them i.e. double whammy!

That was outstanding!

Watched this on Facebook.

Outstanding!

Back