Project X shaft type?

SPG40

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all,
I just was trying out the new Titleist TS and an M4 today and tried several different shafts. The shaft that felt best to me was a Project X that I can’t recall the type of shaft was 6.0 flex. I’ll describe the characteristics of it. Never mind guys it’s an Evenflow felt very nice maybe a touch softer than I prefer but felt smooth. The shaft was described as heavier butt than slightly less heavy mid and lighter tip. This profile in my opinion would lead to a very high launcher but alas I was hitting some nice shaped bullets nothing too high for my swing( top out at 95 mph avg 89-92, aggressive downswing and hitter more than swinger).Well gentlemen anyone hit this shaft and any thoughts on it? Much appreciated of any info and thank you in advancr for any and all opinions.

Ironic the thumbnail pic is the broken shaft haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Literally just said out loud, “that’s not a flattering preview image!”

Hey all,
I just was trying out the new Titleist TS and an M4 today and tried several different shafts. The shaft that felt best to me was a Project X that I can’t recall the type of shaft was 6.0 flex. I’ll describe the characteristics of it. Never mind guys it’s an Evenflow felt very nice maybe a touch softer than I prefer but felt smooth. The shaft was described as heavier butt than slightly less heavy mid and lighter tip. This profile in my opinion would lead to a very high launcher but alas I was hitting some nice shaped bullets nothing too high for my swing( top out at 95 mph avg 89-92, aggressive downswing and hitter more than swinger).Well gentlemen anyone hit this shaft and any thoughts on it? Much appreciated of any info and thank you in advancr for any and all opinions.

Do you know if it was blue, black or white?

I have the EvenFlow blue in my Driver, 3/5w and 4h and I absolutely love them.

Not worth its own thread but this was the closest I could find. I love the project X LZ shafts. The 5.5 works perfect for my swing. Unfortunately, getting on a launch monitor is extremely difficult in my area. What current project X shaft is closest to the old LZ ones like in the link below? From what I can tell, its the evenflow blue but there are some things that make me wonder.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Projec...621556000:m:mwFra9XuX5FXhHIK4YQQpyg:rk:1:pf:0

Not worth its own thread but this was the closest I could find. I love the project X LZ shafts. The 5.5 works perfect for my swing. Unfortunately, getting on a launch monitor is extremely difficult in my area. What current project X shaft is closest to the old LZ ones like in the link below? From what I can tell, its the evenflow blue but there are some things that make me wonder.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Projec...621556000:m:mwFra9XuX5FXhHIK4YQQpyg:rk:1:pf:0

HZRDUS Yellow has a bit of the LZ profile in it (Stiff - steep drop in flex - stiff)

HZRDUS Yellow has a bit of the LZ profile in it (Stiff - steep drop in flex - stiff)

I agree with mpeterson here and also add in the Red. HZRDUS Yellow/Red are more like the LZ than the original HZRDUS Black and IIRC the naming was to keep the momentum up from the HZRDUS line (read: marketing). Yellow is counterweighted and Red is higher launching.

Back