THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Capts with the trash talk. The battle with the capts and their partners will be a fun one to be in
No doubt a front row seat to that would be fun.

I guess we're ready to start the competition now! The captains are fully engaged!

No doubt a front row seat to that would be fun.
I won't speak for Kevin but that is not set in stone we also have no idea how we will be doing pairings or formats. I am guessing we will see a match during the lead up to this as well where we can take it to each other.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I won't speak for Kevin but that is not set in stone we also have no idea how we will be doing pairings or formats. I am guessing we will see a match during the lead up to this as well where we can take it to each other.

I feel like a rap battle is in order.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I feel like a rap battle is in order.

Obviously you've never met or seen me. RAP? 52 Yr old man with a grey/white goatee. And lip full of Copenhagen. Haha

Just the thought of Kevin and I in a rap battle makes me laugh and shake my head wow that would be a train wreak.

Obviously you've never met or seen me. RAP? 52 Yr old man with a grey/white goatee. And lip full of Copenhagen. Haha

This sounds even better now!

Straight outta - the suburbs?!

Just the thought of Kevin and I in a rap battle makes me laugh and shake my head wow that would be a train wreak.

Sounds like the perfect periscope opportunity

This just keeps getting better and better!

Yeah, I know but the potential matchup pondering is fun...of course no spots have been determined so everything we say is pure speculation.

Yeah, I know but the potential matchup pondering is fun...of course no spots have been determined so everything we say is pure speculation.

Well except for that bit about team Carolina taking the W. :alien:

With all the respect I can muster " In your dreams"!

Make no mistake, team Carolinas will bring the beat down, it's just a question of how bad!

With all the respect I can muster " In your dreams"!

I believe the word you are looking for is "memories ". But it hasn't happened yet, so I think your about 6 months off.

And this is where the fun starts. I wish all Carolina competitors " good luck" as long as we all have fun. I' m sure it really doesn't matter to either side who the winner is along as there is plenty of trash talk and we all have a great time! To that end " you' re going down!"

And this is where the fun starts. I wish all Carolina competitors " good luck" as long as we all have fun. I' m sure it really doesn't matter to either side who the winner is along as there is plenty of trash talk and we all have a great time! To that end " you' re going down back to Carolina with the trophy!"

FIFY.

Absolutely hope everyone has a ball, so bummed I can't make it, can't wait till I get to follow along.

I'm sure it really doesn't matter to either side who the winner is along as there is plenty of trash talk and we all have a great time! To that end " you' re going down!"
It most certainly matters. Make no mistake about it. If I am selected, I'm not driving up to Virginia to come in second.

posted this in the local thread, but thought it's best served here.

So I'll have a work conference in Williamsburg in March, Monday is slated for a travel day as well as Thursday, we have an outing planned on Tuesday afternoon. But I might have time for a preview round at RNK, most likely on Thursday if anyone would be interested in available.

When in March? That is baseball season for me but we don't play on Thursdays so I could take off work and get back for practice or just give the kids a day off.
Also where is your outing on Tuesday, if you needed ideas or want to know how the courses are just ask.

The next Epic Rap Battle on youtube?

It most certainly matters. Make no mistake about it. If I am selected, I'm not driving up to Virginia to come in second.

Maybe you could catch a ride with someone then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

posted this in the local thread, but thought it's best served here.

So I'll have a work conference in Williamsburg in March, Monday is slated for a travel day as well as Thursday, we have an outing planned on Tuesday afternoon. But I might have time for a preview round at RNK, most likely on Thursday if anyone would be interested in available.

Pencil me in as a maybe.

Here is a question for the potential players. We have been talking about being tied going into 18. However, the most difficult hole on the course is 16. Long dogleg left and even a good tee shot could leave you a long second into a difficult green with deep bunkers on the left and right. 17 is a mid difficulty par 5. With a good tee shot you can go for a smallish green in 2, but a creek bed in front and water left will make you think twice. If your pairing is giving strokes, they will be on 2 of the last 3 holes. Do you press early on the back to try and avoid the last 3 or if you are giving strokes are you looking forward to the last three to sneak out a win? I foresee a lot of matches being determined on the last three holes.

hole16.jpg
hole17.jpg

I'll take whatever strokes I can get. If my driver is accurate the distance doesn't scare me. If not... well that's why I get extra strokes (probably).

But there's no 3rd place. So...

When in March? That is baseball season for me but we don't play on Thursdays so I could take off work and get back for practice or just give the kids a day off.
Also where is your outing on Tuesday, if you needed ideas or want to know how the courses are just ask.

The next Epic Rap Battle on youtube?
It would be Thursday March 10. We're playing at Colonial Heritage. I know that early in March, weather could stil be dicey. But getting in a a potential RR sneak peak would be good.

Pencil me in as a maybe.
Definitley will do. I'll keep you both posted.

Back