Subtle Patriot Golf Bags

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty cool looking golf bag and the company makes a number of golf lifestyle items.

https://subtlepatriot.com/product-category/golf-lifestyle/

product-Carry-Bag-Reclined-Hip-Side_cutout.jpg

product-Carry-Bag-Conceal-Privacy-Pocket-Zoom.jpg

product-Carry-Bag-Elevated-Straps.jpg

product-Carry-Bag-Reclined.jpg

product-Carry-Bag-Top.jpg

product-Carry-Bag-Standing-Front.jpg

I like it. Will have to check out their other stuff later.

Understated but yet shows it’s true colors. I’m a fan of the black on black and patriotic semblance. I’d rock this bag in a sec and never look back

Does nothing for me seeing as I'm not an American. Good design otherwise.

Gun cases and golf bags. This is my kind of company. This bag is really cool and I likely wouldn't have seen it otherwise, thanks for sharing

Great looking bag. I would game that in a heartbeat.

I like it.

Over/under 2 weeks until mr. hicksta buys this bag in his neverending search for the perfect carry bag.

As a big fan of black on black i think this is fairly well done. Love the eagle patch on the front too. A few things bother me design wise on the placement of the stars/stripes but otherwise looks like a sweet bag. It's light at 4lbs and appears to have plenty of storage as well.

As a big fan of black on black i think this is fairly well done. Love the eagle patch on the front too. A few things bother me design wise on the placement of the stars/stripes but otherwise looks like a sweet bag. It's light at 4lbs and appears to have plenty of storage as well.

Can you expand on that? Because there is one picture that I said the same thing. Its the side view

Good looking bag, I like it. I've been playing the R/W/B theme for a while now and things are starting to show dirt and wear, a subdued patriot bag like this seems to be what I need; I will definitely ponder buying...

I really like the look of this bag !

Good looking bag, they do have a 14 top in the cart bag.

Just checked out their website, their cart bad looks great too, and it costs the same...

Can you expand on that? Because there is one picture that I said the same thing. Its the side view

On the front view the stars are at the bottom of the ball pouch which would appear the flag would be running up but then again above the second pouch. On the side view on the outside pocket you see them more than once with the second sliver of stars near the zipper and on the space above maybe the valuables pouch you see one star (why even bother?) I just think it looks odd from a design standpoint. Its like they repeated the pattern in weird ways.

I was getting ready to write that I hate the Patriots.( NE) now this makes sense and is pretty cool.

Looks real good. Stand system looks similar to the one used on the 2018 Titleist bags which I'm a fan of.

Only things I don’t like are the stripes kinda crisscrossing at the bottom side pouch and what is probably almost everyone’s ball pockets. Woulda gone for uniformity there.

Other thing I’m not a huge fan of is the strap connection. My personal preference is the material with straps connecting in the corners. Those seem to stay tangle free a bit easier than most, and keep the straps a bit more even on the shoulders.

Everything else though is on point. And super light too, wow.

Only things I don’t like are the stripes kinda crisscrossing at the bottom side pouch and what is probably almost everyone’s ball pockets. Woulda gone for uniformity there.

Other thing I’m not a huge fan of is the strap connection. My personal preference is the material with straps connecting in the corners. Those seem to stay tangle free a bit easier than most, and keep the straps a bit more even on the shoulders.

Everything else though is on point. And super light too, wow.

Are they crossing or is those accessory straps?

The backstory about the brand is pretty cool and the owner has spent some time in the business. (per the about screen)

Outside of not being a 14 way divider I like that a lot. I like that it's not so in your face with the stars and stripes but still has that patriotic look.

Are they crossing or is those accessory straps?

The little circle part? They might be accessory too but they look more like the strap centerpiece.

I kinda find those little accessory straps get in my way more often than they hold stuff I need etc. I kinda go simple on bags when it comes to stuff like that, and extra stuff just pokes me in the back etc

Looks amazing, I really like that design

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back