NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are very good at tanking

Price needs to be MVP of the league this year. This shows how important he is and how bad the rest of the team is. Shoot the Oilers would have cup by now if they had the chance to take Price with one of their first overall pics.

Always nice to beat the Sharks! And after the worst start to a season, the Ducks are in a playoff spot.

Always nice to beat the Sharks! And after the worst start to a season, the Ducks are in a playoff spot.
Too much talent not to be. Boudreau is safe for now(?). I think D is the one area they could use a little upgrade at the trade deadline if possible.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Too much talent not to be. Boudreau is safe for now(?). I think D is the one area they could use a little upgrade at the trade deadline if possible.

No way, they have one of the best young D corps in the league. And they just got Simon Despres and Cam Fowler back from long injuries.

They had to send down Shea Theodore who had 2g 4a in his first 13 games. Kid looked very good.

They will likely ship out a defenseman at the deadline for a rental winger. Hopefully not Theodore, Lindholm or Vatanen. Those guys are the present and future with the oldest being Vat at 24.

Sorry for the ramble, I love their defense! Best part of the team IMO.

No way, they have one of the best young D corps in the league. And they just got Simon Despres and Cam Fowler back from long injuries.

They had to send down Shea Theodore who had 2g 4a in his first 13 games. Kid looked very good.

They will likely ship out a defenseman at the deadline for a rental winger. Hopefully not Theodore, Lindholm or Vatanen. Those guys are the present and future with the oldest being Vat at 24.

Sorry for the ramble, I love their defense! Best part of the team IMO.

Hey, it's your team, you know better than me. I appreciate the insight.

I think I was thinking more as far as point productivity, too much fantasy hockey :)

Your top guy is Vatanen with 23 points. The total season production from your group of D-men is 20 goals and 53 Assists.
Just to compare, Burns has 18 goals and Karlsson has 42 assists alone.

I heard the Rangers were looking to trade Yandle and Marty would be happy if you took Markov :)

I think I said earlier, the Ducks are built for the playoffs. I love the size and scoring up front and when they start playing physical they are at their best IMO.

Did anyone see Connor Mcdavid's goal last night? WOW

Hey, it's your team, you know better than me. I appreciate the insight.

I think I was thinking more as far as point productivity, too much fantasy hockey :)

Your top guy is Vatanen with 23 points. The total season production from your group of D-men is 20 goals and 53 Assists.
Just to compare, Burns has 18 goals and Karlsson has 42 assists alone.

I heard the Rangers were looking to trade Yandle and Marty would be happy if you took Markov :)

I think I said earlier, the Ducks are built for the playoffs. I love the size and scoring up front and when they start playing physical they are at their best IMO.

Show me where a defenseman of that quality is available and I'll toss my do not trade list in a heart beat! I'd really like to see Big Buf on the Ducks.

The whole team couldn't score to start the year. They are last in the league in Goals For and 6th in Goals Against. We also were missing our #1 D pair with Fowler out for 14 games and his partner Despres, out for over 40. Fortunately they have picked it up since Christmas.

Whats seemed to really work is splitting up Perry & Getzlaf. Getz is playing with new and wonderful David Perron and Chris Stewart. Perry is centered by Rickard Rakell and joined by Pat Maroon. If there is a wing to be upgraded its Pat Maroon. They've also been playing the trap and have clogged up neutral ice very effectively (#1 PK team in the league)!

I'll tell Marty that we already provided charity to the Canucks by trading and signing Bieksa (the bum), no more this year.

But I digress, its been a tough season and I'm just happy that my team has finally turned it around.

Best news is that I'm headed down to Staples Center to watch them play the Kings tomorrow!

Show me where a defenseman of that quality is available and I'll toss my do not trade list in a heart beat! I'd really like to see Big Buf on the Ducks.

The whole team couldn't score to start the year. They are last in the league in Goals For and 6th in Goals Against. We also were missing our #1 D pair with Fowler out for 14 games and his partner Despres, out for over 40. Fortunately they have picked it up since Christmas.

Whats seemed to really work is splitting up Perry & Getzlaf. Getz is playing with new and wonderful David Perron and Chris Stewart. Perry is centered by Rickard Rakell and joined by Pat Maroon. If there is a wing to be upgraded its Pat Maroon. They've also been playing the trap and have clogged up neutral ice very effectively (#1 PK team in the league)!

I'll tell Marty that we already provided charity to the Canucks by trading and signing Bieksa (the bum), no more this year.

But I digress, its been a tough season and I'm just happy that my team has finally turned it around.

Best news is that I'm headed down to Staples Center to watch them play the Kings tomorrow!
Who wouldn't want big buff. Getzlaf is one of my favorite players in the league (has to start putting the puck in the net a little more though) and I was sad to see Stewart go.

Enjoy the game!

Did anyone see Connor Mcdavid's goal last night? WOW
Yeah, was incredible, deke at the end was sick. Oilers just got way better.

Congrats on the win tonight Moose

Ehhhh...I don't know, Montreal still has 8 more points in the standings. There's a reason the Sabres are 29th in the league with 44 points (Columbus has 43).

Ehhhh...I don't know, Montreal still has 8 more points in the standings. There's a reason the Sabres are 29th in the league with 44 points (Columbus has 43).

wanna place a bet on who loses this one? lol

I'm done with this team for this season. and I like you new avatar, you should keep it

Thanks, but based on your original prediction, I'd be keeping mine :)

He sucks so bad.

That made me laugh out loud sitting at my desk at work.

Sabres with 44 points and your Jackets with 43 and most likely neither of our teams will get Matthews.

I'd be happy with Tkachuk's kid though.

20 games for the hit on the ref? I feel like it should be more, imo that's absolutely not acceptable ever.

20 games for the hit on the ref? I feel like it should be more, imo that's absolutely not acceptable ever.

Yeah, I think they got that one right. I feel for Wideman because he isn't a goon and looked out of sorts on the play, but the league has to protect the officials.

I am actually shocked he got that many. He looked in many ways to be concussed, and I've been there and can confirm you don't have a clue what the hell you're doing.

Have tests confirmed concussion? I haven't followed every article but I didn't hear anything about that.

Have tests confirmed concussion? I haven't followed every article but I didn't hear anything about that.

He looked like he was ready to sit on the couch with a beer and watch the puppy bowl. Didn't appear to me like he knew all that well what was going on, but I've been wrong before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back