BAMF Sports Tactical Golf Bags

Thrillbilly Jim

Raised On Hose Water And Neglect
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Since JB shared the post on Subtle Patriot golf bags, it reminded me I saw these the other day! Great looking, but pricey! A bag for active military, veterans, and first responders. www.bamfsports.com

Man if that doesn't look like the adidas 3 stripes.

They are cool, but a little pricey.

That’s a whole lotta BS on the one side of that bag. Surprised adidas would do that considering their relationship with taylormade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool looking bags but my 2nd thought was Wow that's crazy expensive.

As a prior service Marine and a Volunteer Firefighter/EMT they are what we call tacticool and a majority of the people that buy them (not all but a vast majority) of the prior service guys that will buy them at that price point are the “Thank me for my service” type. Market it at the $100-150 range you’ll get a lot more people buying them.

Does BAMF stand for Bad @$$ Mother Phucker?

Old clan tag back in my MW2 Days

Does BAMF stand for Bad @$$ Mother Phucker?

Old clan tag back in my MW2 Days
d29ecd399dae116cfd4baa67dcfcc827.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

As a prior service Marine and a Volunteer Firefighter/EMT they are what we call tacticool and a majority of the people that buy them (not all but a vast majority) of the prior service guys that will buy them at that price point are the “Thank me for my service” type. Market it at the $100-150 range you’ll get a lot more people buying them.

Tacticool and tactitard were the first words that came to mind.

Man if that doesn't look like the adidas 3 stripes.

I agree but they are consistent with the 3 bands on both sides. I wonder if Adi can TM a stripe pattern. I think a German lawyer is calling.

Back