Ben & Jerrys Non Dairy Ice Cream

Intriguing! My favorite regular B&J is chocolate fudge brownie, so I'd give the non-dairy one a shot to see how they compare.

Since I tend to have some issues with dairy I will probably give this a try.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think it's cool as hell. Good on them.

My issue is that it's still, what, 3 serving per pint at 220 Cal each... And lord knows I can't just eat a 3rd of a pint of any ice cream, vegan, dairy free, or full fat.

I thought the standard ice cream serving was 1/2 cup -> 4 per pint. Either way - ain't happening. (Serving size, that is. I would give the almond milk variants a whirl)

In the words of Lewis Black "I don't know much but I know you need a t!t for milk. It's almond milk, it's almond juice"

In the words of Lewis Black "I don't know much but I know you need a t!t for milk. It's almond milk, it's almond juice"
Awesome! I notice they are calling it a "frozen dessert" as it cannot be called ice "cream" without dairy.

I'm a huge ice cream fan but as of late have found out that I may be lactose intolerant to some degree. I stopped most dairy a couple weeks ago and have been craving some ice cream. Hopefully this stuff will be decent

I'm a huge ice cream fan but as of late have found out that I may be lactose intolerant to some degree. I stopped most dairy a couple weeks ago and have been craving some ice cream. Hopefully this stuff will be decent
If you turn out to be lactose intolerant the lactaid pills do work...well 90% of the time.

If you turn out to be lactose intolerant the lactaid pills do work...well 90% of the time.
I used to use them, and they worked...90% of the time. That 10% though, man, it killed me.

Both of my kids have dairy allergies, so we will definitely start getting these.

Having grown up being allergic to milk, this would have been awesome to have as an option. Sherbet is great and all, but even though ice cream and my body didn't work well together growing up, it sure would have been nice to have this around instead.

This will be awesome for someone like me who can't handle dairy very well. Yep, no milk or cheese for me.

I would try it for sure, but I have to go sugar free when eating ice cream.

I saw the fudge brownie non-dairy ice cream at Pubilx so picked it up as a cheat treat. I am sad to say, I am not impressed. It is not creamy, and not really sweet. Maybe the other flavors are better, but the fudge brownie does nothing for me.

Back