Sneak Peek Toulon Memphis Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the first look at the Toulon Designs Memphis.

3b1e3af26c239c1062caac8c29eac3dc.jpg

6ca92aa7a3f7282df0c019f70d60b66b.jpg

7a5acdb0dab78de3e0e1f69260d00a00.jpg

Very clean design. I like it!

two removable weighted sole plates?

Very nice! I've been very curious about this one and I like it.

• Admin
Another angle

439d96800dad7f1f4e3dcef7acf9035f.jpg

OHHHHHHHHH.....me likey!

That just my thoughts on what design I want from these guys. That looks good.

Smart! One of the best mallet shapes ever.

Sneak Peek Toulon Memphis Putter

I was just on their site, after the chatter in the pondering thread. They didn't have picks of this build. Pretty cool looking.

It's available on LH too.

Toulon just seems to be nailing all of their prerelease information. Home run after home run.

Oh yes!! This is the one I've been waiting for. Nice Scoop JB, they don't even have anything on the website about it!

I was just on their site, after the chatter in the pondering thread. They didn't have picks of this build. Pretty cool looking
I think the Rochester Plumbers neck is made with you in mind. I could easily see you with that sweetness!!

Want want want!!!

Is this the one Toulon was hoping to have in hand on Thursday?

I'm thinking it is. Would have been nice to see it in person at their corner store.

Very clean

Really like the look of this.... Does kind of resemble a dumb'd down version of the PXG to me though

Great looking mallet, was on their site earlier and noticed this one said coming soon.

Oh my goodness. I like that design.

I'm thinking it is. Would have been nice to see it in person at their corner store.
Ha...I like that description.

it was a cozy little place. But Joe told me they didn't even know until about two weeks ago that they were going to be at the show, and didn't know until Saturday that they would be at Demo Day. That's how fast they were putting things together at the last minute.

I think many of those clubs literally just came out of the oven just before the show.

Great looking mallet, was on their site earlier and noticed this one said coming soon.
Due for production in April and release by May according to Sean

Nice and clean! Popular head shape. Sole plates look cool!

Great mallet shape. Man, I'm lusting over these.

Very nice, so simple and elegant on the top and then looks to be tech packed on the bottom.

Like the look as well as the surface texturing to reduce glare.

Back