Sun Mountain Leather Series

not a fan of the bags at all, but the headcovers look sweet!

leather%20headcovers%20+%20Striped%20black%20white.jpg

Headcovers, yes. Bag, no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not my thing, and especially at that price. Will stick with the regular Sun Mountain bags or possible a Bennington or Nexus mixed in.

Hipster minimalism. I actually like the brown one, it's definitely classy and clean.

It will appeal to the $1200 custom jeans techmillionaire crowd in SF/LA/NYC.

Hipster minimalism. I actually like the brown one, it's definitely classy and clean.

It will appeal to the $1200 custom jeans techmillionaire crowd in SF/LA/NYC.

'Hipster minimalism', hahahaha

No Sun Mountain. All kinds of no.

This is kinda the bags I had in mind that they were trying to go after.

http://www.themackenziewalker.com/
What's funny about this to me, is that I really like that Original Mackenzie Walker A LOT, but $995…?!

If the Sun Mountain were $299 and the Mackenzie $459…I still wouldn't buy either, but I'd be leaning towards the Mackenzie.

I think they could have done a lot better job. I like their normal bags, but these look like straight copy of some old bags. They could have brought more tech into them besides the stand. Dual straps at least. Not for me, and certainly not at that price.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I dig them.

Not sure I would ever use one, as I am pretty rough on my bags and would more than likely destroy this kind quickly.

But, I like them. I think they are sharp and have a very retro feel to them.

Not my style and you can buy a custom staff bag for the same money or a stand bag for 2/3

Not sure I am a fan of the bags. Would take me back to my younger days. Now the head covers are another story. Just so many companies starting up now.

For those prices, you could buy a staff bag and some accessories....

What's funny about this to me, is that I really like that Original Mackenzie Walker A LOT, but $995…?!

If the Sun Mountain were $299 and the Mackenzie $459…I still wouldn't buy either, but I'd be leaning towards the Mackenzie.
Yep, I would love to have a MacKenzie, but no way could I spend that money on one. I actually saw one for 300 a while back. If I walked more I might could have gone for that.

Not a fan of these at all, not the right kind of 'old school' for me.

I like the look a lot, but I wouldn't buy one for 1/3 the price. I'm cheap with most things, but particularly bags. My current one I got for $35 on Craigslist.

I like the leather for a cart bag, they look good.

While I like leather ok, I'm not sure I'm a fan of this. It's ok, but I don't know.

These bags definitely aren't for me.

Back